Islamic Azad University (IMU) Dubai Careers 2021- Islamic Azad University (IMU) Dubai Jobs in UAE 2021. Find here Latest UAE Jobs in Islamic Azad University (IMU) Dubai. Islamic Azad University (IMU) Dubai UAE Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UAE. UAE Government Jobs Opportunity in UAE. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Islamic Azad University (IMU) Dubai Jobs in UAE can get here latest UAE Job Opening through Islamic Azad University (IMU) Dubai Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Islamic Azad University (IMU) Dubai Jobs in UAE. You can see below current Islamic Azad University (IMU) Dubai UAE Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Islamic Azad University (IMU) Dubai Careers 2021- Islamic Azad University (IMU) Dubai Jobs in UAE
latest UAE Job Opening through Islamic Azad University (IMU) Dubai Careers:- Islamic Azad University (IMU) Dubai UAE currently published a job notification on Islamic Azad University (IMU) Dubai UAE Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Islamic Azad University (IMU) Dubai Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Security Officer jobs available now. Candidates who are High school graduate or above can apply for this Security Officer jobs in UAE.
For more details about Islamic Azad University (IMU) Dubai UAE Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Islamic Azad University (IMU) Dubai . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Islamic Azad University (IMU) Dubai UAE Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Islamic Azad University (IMU) Dubai|
|Name of Job Position||Security Officer|
|Job Location||Abu dhabi|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in UAE|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||AED 1,876.00 a Month|
Security Officer patrols, monitors, and observes security procedures to ensure a safe Guest and Member experience while investigating theft and managing instances of undesirable behavior.
What will I be doing?
As a Security Officer, you are responsible for monitoring and controlling staff entrances, patrolling on a regular basis, and managing undesirable behavior to deliver a safe Guest and Member experience. A Security Officer will also be required to investigate theft and support evacuation procedures. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Monitor and control staff entrances
- Conduct regular searches of bags, etc. carried by members of staff and report discrepancies or violations immediately
- Control the Goods pass out procedure for any items purchased, loaned, or otherwise legitimately obtained
- Maintain system that monitors contractors working in the hotel in accordance with company health and safety policies
- Responsible for checking goods received out of hours
- Maintain system that records the issue and receipt of departmental keys
- Operate, check and monitor the CCTV system
- Patrol the hotel on a regular basis ensuring fire walks take place and are recorded
- Ensure safe passage of cash transfers within the hotel
- Support evacuation of the hotel during fire alarm situations
- Monitor suspicious packages and be aware of bomb and terror threat procedures
- Provide secure storage for guest oversized items
- Ensure hotel facilities and function rooms remain secure and locked when not in use
- Maintain the Security Log Book and Incident Reports
- Investigate and report all allegations of theft, criminal damage and other incidents
- Manage undesirable behavior in a professional manner, intervening and defusing potential altercations
- Liaise with Police in the absence of Security Team Leader
- Report any maintenance or hazard issues to the supervisor on duty
- Adhere to all Health and Safety Regulations
A Security Officer serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- High school graduate or above
- Good physical condition
- At least two (2) years of law enforcement experience either on a Security Bureau or military training
- Must be knowledgeable about fire procedures, disaster plan procedure, bomb threats and hotel evacuation procedures
- Should be well versed in local law/government regulation
- Absolute discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- SIA trained and licensed
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Good grooming standards
- Ability to work under pressure, keeping calm in emergency situations
- Ability to work on their own or in teams