ISASA St Peter’s Prep Schools Vacancies 2021- ISASA St Peter’s Prep Schools Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in ISASA St Peter’s Prep Schools . ISASA St Peter’s Prep Schools South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for ISASA St Peter’s Prep Schools Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through ISASA St Peter’s Prep Schools Vacancies Sites. We are updating this page for latest ISASA St Peter’s Prep Schools Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current ISASA St Peter’s Prep Schools South Africa Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
ISASA St Peter’s Prep Schools Vacancies 2021- ISASA St Peter’s Prep Schools Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through ISASA St Peter’s Prep Schools Vacancies:- ISASA St Peter’s Prep Schools South Africa currently published a job notification on ISASA St Peter’s Prep Schools South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for ISASA St Peter’s Prep Schools Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Sesotho Teacher jobs available now. Candidates who are Professional can apply for this Sesotho Teacher jobs in South Africa.
For more details about ISASA St Peter’s Prep Schools South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of ISASA St Peter’s Prep Schools . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
ISASA St Peter’s Prep Schools South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||ISASA St Peter’s Prep Schools|
|Name of Job Position||Sesotho Teacher|
|Job Location||Sandton, Gauteng|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
- Requirements for this position are as follows:
- Professional qualification and SACE registration
- At least 5 years of teaching Sesotho as a second language
- Junior Prep experience and training would be preferable
- Must be a First Language Sesotho speaker
- Have a passion and ability to set up a new department and develop strategies to introduce Sesotho into the curriculum, potentially from Grade 0 through to Grade 4
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Sound knowledge of best practice in education
- Aptitude to create and be part of a culture of learning within the school environment
- Be willing to work outside of school hours, when necessary
- Be prepared to work according to the school’s ethos, specifications and policies
Should you be interested in the above vacancy and meet the stipulated requirements, please apply at the following link https://stpeters.cloudrecruit.io/job/stpsesotho
Applications for this position close on Friday, 23 July 2021.
The appointment of candidates is at St Peter’s sole discretion, taking into account factors such as St Peter’s Employment Equity Policy. The successful applicant will need to produce a police clearance certificate. An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment and failure to meet the minimum requirements of the advertised post will result in applicants automatically disqualifying themselves from consideration. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard from St Peter’s within 2 weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in your application.