ISASA St Alban’s College Vacancies 2021- ISASA St Alban’s College Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in ISASA St Alban’s College . ISASA St Alban’s College South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for ISASA St Alban’s College Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through ISASA St Alban’s College Vacancies Sites. We are updating this page for latest ISASA St Alban’s College Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current ISASA St Alban’s College South Africa Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
ISASA St Alban’s College Vacancies 2021- ISASA St Alban’s College Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through ISASA St Alban’s College Vacancies:- ISASA St Alban’s College South Africa currently published a job notification on ISASA St Alban’s College South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for ISASA St Alban’s College Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Registered Nurse jobs available now. Candidates who are Level 1 First Aid Certificate can apply for this Registered Nurse jobs in South Africa.
For more details about ISASA St Alban’s College South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of ISASA St Alban’s College . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
ISASA St Alban’s College South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||ISASA St Alban’s College|
|Name of Job Position||
|Job Location||Pretoria, Gauteng|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
- Assuming responsibility for preventive health, appropriate health assessment, planning, intervention and evaluation, management, and referral procedures for students
- Initiating emergency procedures for students as needed
- Administering daily and PRN medications (as needed) and nursing care procedures prescribed by the student’s physician, including dispensing medicine as an ‘authorised’ nurse in accordance with relevant legislation
- Providing nursing care and physical screening to students; assessing students and implementing first aid measures as needed
- Treating and referring all boarders with acute or chronic conditions and injuries as governed by the SA Nursing Council
- Managing medical aid and insurance administration for students with our chosen service provider
- Attending health team and any other related meetings
- Performing related work as required
Qualification & Experience
- Registered Professional Nurse – Registered with SANC
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar position. Primary health care experience will be an advantage.
- Level 1 First Aid Certificate and valid dispensing license
- RN – registered with the South African Nursing Council
- Good communication skills
- Computer literacy and excellent Administrative skills
- Valid driver’s license
- The successful applicant may be required to reside on the College premises (single accommodation will be provided) and be required to be available on short notice to deal with emergencies.
Applications will be received by email only.
Date of Commencement: 7 September 2021
A letter of application, together with a Curriculum Vitae will be received by email only.
St Alban’s College is an equal opportunity employer. Only successful candidates will be notified. Preference will be given to EE candidates.
It takes a school with vision to prepare a young man for life