ISASA Oakhill School Vacancies 2021- ISASA Oakhill School Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in ISASA Oakhill School . ISASA Oakhill School South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for ISASA Oakhill School Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through ISASA Oakhill School Vacancies Sites. We are updating this page for latest ISASA Oakhill School Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current ISASA Oakhill School South Africa Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
ISASA Oakhill School Vacancies 2021- ISASA Oakhill School Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through ISASA Oakhill School Vacancies:- ISASA Oakhill School South Africa currently published a job notification on ISASA Oakhill School South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for ISASA Oakhill School Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Afrikaans FAL Teacher (Grade 8 -12) jobs available now. Candidates who are An appropriate tertiary and professional qualification can apply for this Afrikaans FAL Teacher (Grade 8 -12) jobs in South Africa.
For more details about ISASA Oakhill School South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of ISASA Oakhill School . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
ISASA Oakhill School South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||ISASA Oakhill School|
|Name of Job Position||Afrikaans FAL Teacher (Grade 8 -12)|
|Job Location||Knysna, Western Cape|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Possess a proven academic record and appropriate experience
- Maintain standards of academic excellence
- Have a passion for teaching and nurturing a love for the Afrikaans language
- Be skilled at facilitating classes with a diversity of learning needs
- Have the ability to build healthy relationships with students and parents
- Possess good organisational and administrative skills
- Be innovative in the use of technology to enhance learning and teaching, specifically Google
- Work collaboratively within the academic team.
- Have well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a suitable qualification and a SACE Registration Certificate
- An appropriate tertiary and professional qualification
- A current SACE accreditation
- Involvement in the College co-curricular programme is a prerequisite
- Experience as an IEB teacher is important
- Experience as an IEB marker would be an advantage
Please submit a CV with a covering letter by email to [email protected]
The starting date for this position is 1 January 2022 or sooner, by arrangement.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard from us by 30 July 2021 your application can be considered unsuccessful.
Oakhill reserves the right not to fill the above position.
Prospective employees are obliged to confirm (on an affidavit) that they have never been convicted of a sexual offence on a child or a mentally disabled person as well as provide a policy clearance certificate and consent to inspect your criminal records.