IRBA Careers – IRBA Jobs vacancies 2021 IRBA Careers 2021- IRBA Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in IRBA. IRBA South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for IRBA Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through IRBA Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest IRBA Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current IRBA South Africa Jobs 2021 with all Matric or Degree/Diploma eligibility.
IRBA Careers 2021- IRBA Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through IRBA Careers:- IRBA South Africa currently published a job notification on IRBA South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for IRBA Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Audit Investigator jobs available now. Candidates who are CA can apply for this Academic Audit Investigator jobs in South Africa.
For more details about IRBA South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of IRBA . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
IRBA South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||IRBA|
|Name of Job Position||Audit Investigator|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
Investigate complaints lodged with the IRBA against registered auditors and prepare reports for the Investigating Committee providing an analysis of the matter and the alleged improper conduct.
• Prepare proposed charge sheets on matters for the Investigating Committee, where improper conduct has occurred.
• Attend Investigating and Disciplinary Advisory Committee meetings in order to respond to queries arising from the deliberations of the committees.
• Prepare draft responses to queries arising from Complainants/Respondents on matters investigated.
• Present evidence at Disciplinary Hearings on matters investigated.
• Assist with various ad-hoc assignments in the Investigations department.
• Unquestionable integrity and objectivity.
• An ability to absorb volumes of documents and identify the crux of the issues, and summarise these succinctly.
• Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
• Emotionally mature.
• Professional attitude.
• Deadline driven with high levels of accuracy.
• Hard-working person and available outside of normal working hours when required.
• Team player with the ability to work in isolation for extended periods.
• CA(SA) who trained in public practice.
• At least six years POST QUALIFICATION experience in an external audit firm.
• Excellent technical knowledge and experience in auditing and financial reporting standards,
and the code of professional conduct.
• Requires an understanding and appreciation of the IRBA’s role in protecting the investing