IQVIA Careers – IQVIA Jobs vacancies 2021 IQVIA Careers 2021- IQVIA Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in IQVIA. IQVIA South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for IQVIA Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through IQVIA Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest IQVIA Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current IQVIA South Africa Jobs 2021 with all Matric or Degree/Diploma eligibility.
IQVIA Careers 2021- IQVIA Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through IQVIA Careers:- IQVIA South Africa currently published a job notification on IQVIA South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for IQVIA Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Clinical Research Associate jobs available now. Candidates who are Bachelor’s degree can apply for this Academic Clinical Research Associate jobs in South Africa.
For more details about IQVIA South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of IQVIA . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
IQVIA South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||IQVIA|
|Name of Job Position||Clinical Research Associate|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
- Perform site monitoring visits (selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits) in accordance with contracted scope of work and regulatory requirements, i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines
- Work with sites to adapt, drive, and track subject recruitment plan in line with project needs to enhance predictability.
- Administer protocol and related study training to assigned sites and establish regular lines of communication with sites to manage ongoing project expectations and issues.
- Evaluate the quality and integrity of study site practices related to the proper conduct of the protocol and adherence to applicable regulations. Escalate quality issues as appropriate.
- Manage the progress of assigned studies by tracking regulatory submissions and approvals, recruitment and enrollment, case report form (CRF) completion and submission, and data query generation and resolution. May support start-up phase.
- Ensure copies/originals (as required) site documents are available for filing in the Trial Master File (TMF) and verify that the Investigator’s Site File (ISF) is maintained in accordance with GCP and local regulatory requirements.
- Create and maintain appropriate documentation regarding site management, monitoring visit findings and action plans by submitting regular visit reports, generating follow-up letters and other required study documentation.
- Collaborate and liaise with study team members for project execution support as appropriate.
- If applicable, may be accountable for supporting development of project subject recruitment plan on a per site basis.
- If applicable, may be accountable for site financial management according to executed clinical trial agreement and retrieve invoices according to local requirement.
- Bachelor’s degree level (or equivalent) within Medicine, Biological Sciences, Pharmacology, Nursing or relevant life science discipline
- At least 1 year of on-site and independent monitoring experience
- Work experience within a pharmaceutical company or CRO setting
- Good working knowledge of ICH GCP and local regulatory requirements
- Ability to independently perform all types of site visit (selection through to close out)
- Fluency in English language
- Full driving license with the ability to travel to sites across South Africa