Ipsos Careers 2021- Ipsos Jobs in United Kingdom 2021. Find here Latest United Kingdom Jobs in Ipsos. Ipsos United Kingdom Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UK. UK Government Jobs Opportunity in United Kingdom. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Ipsos Jobs in United Kingdom can get here latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Ipsos Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Ipsos Jobs in United Kingdom. You can see below current Ipsos United Kingdom Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Ipsos Careers 2021- Ipsos Jobs in United Kingdom
latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Ipsos Careers:- Ipsos United Kingdom currently published a job notification on Ipsos United Kingdom Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Ipsos Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Public Affairs- Project Administrator jobs available now. Candidates who are required can apply for this Public Affairs- Project Administrator jobs in United Kingdom.
For more details about Ipsos United Kingdom Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Ipsos. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Ipsos United Kingdom Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Ipsos|
|Name of Job Position||Public Affairs- Project Administrator|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in United Kingdom|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||£22,330 Per Year|
Ipsos Jobs Are you looking to develop a career in within one of the world’s largest Research Organisations?
Our people are our greatest asset and we firmly believe that wellbeing affects workplace performance. We promote a culture that values individual team members and encourage staff to focus on their physical and mental health.
Ipsos Jobs The role…
Ipsos MORI Public Affairs are the leaders in social research. We bridge the gap between government and the public, providing robust research and analysis. We cover broad issues that shape the delivery of public services in modern society and how to engage the public in the policy-making process.
This vacancy is within the Northern Ireland Operations team for a project administrator and will support the Senior Project Manager. We have a range of private and public sector clients and our Operations team ensure that all fieldwork, whether face to face or on the telephone or qualitative research is completed on time and to budget.
Ipsos Jobs What will I be doing?
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced administrator to assist in the fieldwork for high profile studies for a range of public and private clients in Northern Ireland.
We are looking for someone flexible who is able to administer the fieldwork through managing and training our interviewers.
Ipsos Jobs The main responsibilities will include:
- As part of the operations team you will be liaising with interviewers and recruiters and allocating their work. This will be for telephone and face to face interviewing;
- Assisting in the running of our CATI at home call centre and managing the CATI supervisors;
- Monitoring progress on individual projects;
- Handling research materials for interviewers and making packs and dispatching materials to interviewers;
- Managing interviewer diaries to ensure all jobs are staffed and delivered to agreed schedules;
- Checking, validating and inputting interviewer pay claims;
- Managing paperwork returned by interviewers in a timely and organised manner;
- Provide daily updates to the research team on all projects;
- Manage recruitment process for new interviewers and organising training sessions for new interviewers;
- Prepare associated materials for training and assessment sessions;
- Prepare briefing for individual projects as required;
- Monitoring project costs; and
- Some general office duties when we are allowed back in the office
Ipsos Jobs What do I need to bring with me?
This role will suit candidates who enjoy working closely with people and the administration of projects, often delivering at a fast pace. We welcome interest from people with good administrative skills.
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience of manging projects and your own workload;
- Experience of MS Office packages including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- Highly organised and able to manage many different tasks simultaneously;
- Able to work quickly and flexibly to manage a high volume of work to tight deadlines;
- Experience of managing project costs;
- Enthusiastic, flexible to changing needs, resilient and able to remain calm under pressure;
- Able to demonstrate initiative, motivation and effective team working skills;
- Good oral and written communication skills;
- Logical and able to understand Excel spreadsheets; and
- A keen eye for detail and accuracy.
Ipsos Jobs About us…
We are one of the world’s largest research companies and currently the only one primarily managed by researchers. With offices in 90 markets, Ipsos brings together research, implementation, methodological, and subject-matter experts from around the world, combining thematic and technical experts globally with local knowledge to deliver top-quality research.
Our culture is unique – we have the entrepreneurial spirit and quirkiness of a small boutique, but we also have the resources, scale and diversity of a large global agency. We have more bright, friendly, hard-working and enthusiastic people, from more backgrounds, with more interests, skills and experiences to learn from. Our values are based on our diverse cultural backgrounds, helping us to be responsive, client-focused and flexible.
We are committed to equality, treating people fairly, promoting a positive and inclusive working environment and ensuring we have diversity of people and views. We recognise that this is important for our business success – a more diverse workforce will enable us to better reflect and understand the world we research and ultimately deliver better research and insight to our clients. We understand the importance of choice and offer a blended work environment, office and work from home. We also realise you may have commitments outside of work and will consider all flexible working applications – please highlight what you are looking for when you make your application.
If this is what you are looking for from your next role, we look forward to hearing from you!