IOEC Careers 2021- IOEC Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in IOEC . IOEC South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for IOEC Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through IOEC Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest IOEC Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current IOEC South Africa Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
IOEC Careers 2021- IOEC Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through IOEC Careers:- IOEC South Africa currently published a job notification on IOEC South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for IOEC Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Senior Experience Data Capturer jobs available now. Candidates who are Required can apply for this Senior Experience Data Capturer jobs in South Africa.
For more details about IOEC South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of IOEC . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
IOEC South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||IOEC|
|Name of Job Position||Senior Experience Data Capturer|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
The candidate will be required to do the following:
- Perform data capture tasks with a very low defect rate, both image and price list capture.
- Ensure data format standards and conventions are adhered to.
- Action missing/erroneous data requests from the Export Services team.
- Liaise with accounts department to ensure that that any areas for which accounts are responsible are being updated.
- Report on the progress of tasks as soon as tasks are completed.
- Ensure that any data configuration blockers to business process are resolved timeously and fed back to the user who raised the request.
High level of professionalism when interacting with “users” and resolving their queries
We are looking for someone with the following characteristics:
- Driven and dedicated.
- Solutions-oriented, can-do attitude, self-motivated
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Numerically minded
- Attention to detail and high standards of quality.
- Be able to handle pressure and deadlines.
- Strong communication skills
- Structured thinking & prioritisation skills
- Organised and systematic
We are looking for someone who is:
- Happy with repetitive work
- Good with taking instructions
- Able to work in a team structure but also happy to work independently
- Deadline driven
- Extremely productive and able to set a high standard for themselves and others around them
- Need to have completed matric with Maths core being a subject
- Fully computer literate
- An advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Previous experience in data capture for FMCG products
- Experience / knowledge in categorising FMCG products
- Database experience advantageous (SQL Server)