Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance Careers 2021- Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance Jobs in Indiana 2021. Find here Latest Indiana Jobs in Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance. Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance Indiana Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in USA. United States of America Government Jobs Opportunity in Indiana. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance Jobs in Indiana can get here latest Indiana Job Opening through Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance Jobs in Indiana. You can see below current Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance Indiana Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance Careers 2021- Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance Jobs in Indiana
latest Indiana Job Opening through Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance Careers:- Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance Indiana currently published a job notification on Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance Indiana Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Software Developer jobs available now. Candidates who are Associate’s Degree can apply for this Software Developer jobs in Indiana.
For more details about Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance Indiana Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance Indiana Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance|
|Name of Job Position||Software Developer|
|Jobs Type||Jobs in Indiana|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||$ 86,599.00 Per Year|
Performs software application development. Writes, modifies, and debugs various software in accordance to the Company’s architecture, design, and coding standards and processes. Maintains and documents programs. Coordinates moving software development features and bugs through the Software Development Life Cycle. Supports software production issues and problems.
Minimum Knowledge and Job Requirements:
- Minimum of an associate’s degree in a related field, with a bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent experience
- Basic understanding of programming logic
- Provides assistance with development of program specifications
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Following design guidelines for software development
- Designing basic system features and functionality
- Communicating clearly and technically and working with a team
- Minimum of 3 years of programming experience
- Working independently on programming tasks
- Designing moderately complex system features and functionalities
- Mentoring lower level software developers including technical, architectural, process, and standards approaches
- Analyzing and revising system logic
- Proven ability to design, code, test, and debug software programs