In Design Careers 2021- In Design Jobs in United Kingdom 2021. Find here Latest United Kingdom Jobs in In Design. In Design United Kingdom Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UK. United Kingdom Government Jobs Opportunity in United Kingdom. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for In Design Jobs in United Kingdom can get here latest United Kingdom Job Opening through In Design Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest In Design Jobs in United Kingdom. You can see below current In Design United Kingdom Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
In Design Careers 2021- In Design Jobs in United Kingdom
latest United Kingdom Job Opening through In Design Careers:- In Design United Kingdom currently published a job notification on In Design United Kingdom Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for In Design Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application In Design Engineering Technician jobs available now. Candidates who are required can apply for this Design Intern jobs in United Kingdom.
For more details about In Design United Kingdom Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of In Design. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
In Design United Kingdom Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||In Design|
|Name of Job Position||Design Intern|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in United Kingdom|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||£20,465 Per Year|
You may have not heard of us, but you’ll know our brands! We are the world’s largest health and beauty retailer, and are looking for passionate individuals to support our international family of health & beauty retailers in Europe.
eLab is our internal digital consultancy based in Old Street, London. We’re a diverse mix of strategic and creative thinkers, embracing the best of digital marketing, innovation and design to solve our Group’s toughest challenges. We work across the U.K and Europe for a variety of Business Units within the A.S Watson Group, with companies such as Superdrug, The Perfume Shop, Marionnaud, Kruidvat and More. Whatever the challenge may be, we apply digital design thinking and best practices to identify and deliver best in class opportunities.
We are looking for two eager & proactive graduate(s) debut designers to join our Design team for a 12-month paid internship. This is a hands-on opportunity to create compelling and innovate digital design solutions. You will have the chance to work on a wide range of briefs and projects, working for well-known luxury, health and beauty brands. eLab is a great place for creatives who have an eye for digital design, but also want to be fully involved in the process – from idea to implementation.
We believe in providing transformational opportunities for the growth of our people. We care about your experience being the best, it can be… throughout your internship you’ll receive regular mentoring and coaching from various members of the team. We’ll help you enhance your skills, stretch you beyond your comfort zone and gain a better understanding of the digital industry.
In Design Jobs Key responsibilities:
- Working with business units on all design aspects of their websites including home page, landing pages and editorial page designs.
- Work with the eLab team to translate the business units’ commercial plans into innovative and highly commercial web pages and emails.
- Continually create and evaluate banners, web pages and emails to ensure they are optimised for eCommerce.
- Responsible for the consistency of all online communications, ensuring that the brands tone of voice is reflected in all digital marketing collateral.
- Keep up to date with developments and latest techniques in the digital design world. Share and use this knowledge to keep developing the websites to keep us ahead of our competition.
In Design Jobs About you:
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in HTML and CSS (advantageous, but not essential)
- Willingness to learn
- Strong attention to detail
- Passionate about digital design
- Excited about using technology
- Flexible attitude and drive to take responsibility in a fast-paced environment
- A courageous and fearless mindset towards trying new things
- A strong desire to get stuck in, meet new people, and have fun!