Human Tissue Authority Careers 2021- Human Tissue Authority Jobs in United Kingdom 2021. Find here Latest United Kingdom Jobs in Human Tissue Authority . Human Tissue Authority United Kingdom Jobs Careers 2021. Government Jobs in United Kingdom. United Kingdom Government Jobs Opportunity in United Kingdom. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Human Tissue Authority Jobs in United Kingdom can get here latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Human Tissue Authority Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Human Tissue Authority Jobs in United Kingdom. You can see below current Human Tissue Authority United Kingdom Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Human Tissue Authority Careers 2021- Human Tissue Authority Jobs in United Kingdom
latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Human Tissue Authority Careers:- Human Tissue Authority United Kingdom currently published a job notification on Human Tissue Authority United Kingdom Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Human Tissue Authority Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Executive Assistant jobs available now. Candidates who are Required can apply for this Executive Assistant jobs in United Kingdom.
For more details about Human Tissue Authority United Kingdom Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Human Tissue Authority . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Human Tissue Authority United Kingdom Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Human Tissue Authority|
|Name of Job Position||
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in United Kingdom|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||£37,694 a year|
The Executive Assistant – SMT and Board Coordinator will provide full administrative and PA services to the Chief Executive Officer, other HTA Directors, the HTA Chair and the HTA Board.
The post holder, reporting to the Deputy Director, Strategy, and Corporate Services, will manage diaries for SMT and the Chair of the Board, ensuring that conflicts are resolved quickly and effectively.
The role holder will have full responsibility for the administration of Senior Management Team (SMT), Board, and Audit and Risk Assurance Committee meetings. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for ensuring all aspects of these meetings are manged effectively this includes: meeting logistics (and travel arrangements as required); agreement of agendas, commissioning and quality assurance of papers and pre-meeting briefing; minute taking; documenting agreed actions; and post meeting follow up.
The post holder will develop and maintain a constructive relationship with all relevant senior stakeholders.
The post holder will assist the CEO, Chair and Directors in ensuring they fulfil their administrative and governance responsibilities on a day-to-day basis.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Provide administrative services to SMT, the HTA Board and ARAC (and other key committees as required) including diary management and all aspects of meeting management.
- To provide administrative support to the Board and ARAC and manage the effective delivery of Board business, including timing, logistics and the production of high-quality support materials tailored appropriately to decision making at this level.
- Prepare and manage the presentation of papers and the handling of Board business, ensuring papers are dispatched in a timely manner.
- Take minutes of Board and SMT meetings and maintain and actively manage a rolling action log ensuring that actions are followed up.
- Collate relevant information / data for papers and reports and prepare general presentation materials as appropriate.
- Manage and lead the continuous improvement of existing SMT arrangements to maximise the efficiency and effectiveness of time and resources.
- Take telephone calls for SMT and prioritise as required and provide backup cover for the main HTA switchboard.
- Organise travel, catering and room booking for SMT and Board members, and attend meetings.
- Produce and / or commission written briefings for the Chair in advance of Board meetings and key stakeholder events.
- Maintain positive relationships with Board Members including the management of appointments, and by direction of the Chair, the development of individual training and development plans and maintaining the register of interests.
- Respond to day-to-day enquiries from Board Members
- Act as the central co-ordinator for Board-related governance matters, ensuring that the HTA’s standing orders are maintained and adhered to.
- Provide support for the HTA’s accountability to the Department of Health and Social Care and to Parliament.
- To provide administrative support to the SMT meeting, Board sub-committees and on an ad hoc basis to other HTA groups and meetings as required.
Communications and working relationships
HTA Licensed sectors, transplant community, professional organisations, patient organisations, the general public, media, Parliamentarians, Department of Health and Social Care, devolved assemblies, and other key stakeholders.
Board Members, Senior Management Team, colleagues across the organisation.
Education / qualifications
Degree level or equivalent work experience in providing senior level secretariat support.
Experience, skills and training
Experience of providing secretariat support at a senior level in a professional environment and ensuring high quality (error free and Plain English) materials.
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Experience of building relationships and working effectively with senior Executive and Board level stakeholders
Ability to work independently and engage others across the organisation
Strong interpersonal skills, with sound judgement, tact and diplomacy
Excellent organisational skills and the ability to focus and prioritise tasks to meet deadlines
Experience of organising and supporting meetings, and events to a high standard
Excellent knowledge of MS Office programmes, including Word and Excel
Ability to take the initiative and originate actions appropriate to the role and operating level
Experience of project management tools and processes
Knowledge or experience of working in an arm’s length body
- Learning and development tailored to your role
- An environment with flexible working options
- A culture encouraging inclusion and diversity
- An NHS pension