Honeywell Careers 2021- Honeywell Jobs in UAE 2021. Find here Latest UAE Jobs in Honeywell. Honeywell UAE Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UAE. UAE Government Jobs Opportunity in UAE. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Honeywell Jobs in UAE can get here latest UAE Job Opening through Honeywell Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Honeywell Jobs in UAE. You can see below current Honeywell UAE Jobs 2021 with all requierd eligibility.
Honeywell Careers 2021- Honeywell Jobs in UAE
latest UAE Job Opening through Honeywell Careers:- Honeywell UAE currently published a job notification on Honeywell UAE Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Honeywell Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Logistics Manager META – HBT jobs available now. Candidates who are Bachelor’s degree can apply for this Logistics Manager META – HBT jobs in UAE.
For more details about Honeywell UAE Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Honeywell. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Honeywell UAE Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Honeywell|
|Name of Job Position||Logistics Manager META – HBT|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in UAE|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||AED 2000 – 3000 per month|
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Where Do You Fit In?
We are currently seeking a motivated and passionate individual to join our team in the role of Logistics Manager – HBT META to be based in Dubai, UAE. In this role, you will be responsible for planning and executing the order to invoice fulfilment process. The fulfilment process is a cross functional activity including Customer Service (CX), Order management, Sourcing & Procurement, Logistics and SIOP.
HBT META has high growth objectives that demand that the business not only does more of the same, but transforms how to do business in new, more productive, and profitable ways that deliver outstanding results for its customers. Rapid growth introduces new demands on the organization, driving further change that needs to be not only managed, but to be led.
Reporting directly to the Director of Business Operations, the Logistics Manager – META is a critical role in defining and implementing Logistics strategic change in the way we operate our business and profitably deliver excellent results to our customers.
What Will You Be Doing Every Single Day?
Warehousing and Logistics
- Responsible for robust Logistics, Importing, Exporting and 3PL Operations. This includes but not limited to inbound, storage, outbound, RMA activities.
- Continuously monitor and control the performance of the 3PLs using KPIs with a primary focus on excellency, cost controls and efficiencies.
- Ensuring inbound, storage and outbound optimization in terms of costs and services.
- Drive inventory accuracy, integrity, book to book reconciliation and annual/bi-annual stock count between Honeywell system, 3PL Operations and Customs (receipts, B/L, Invoices, documentation, UOM).
- Implement and develop 3PLs standard operating procedures (SOPs), identify and recommend actions for Continues Improvement.
- Adhere to productivity targets for freight and storage spend reduction.
- Track and identify root causes and implement corrective action for damaged, discrepancies and shipment delays.
- Ensuring correct Weights, Dimensions, HS Code updates in META SAP systems.
- Accountable for successful execution of ISC metrics
Internal and External Stakeholders
- Coordination and Collaboration with internal parties (Planning, Customer Service, Trade Compliance, Marketing, Sales, Sourcing, Manufacturing etc.)
- Coordination and Collaboration with external parties (Customers, 3PL Operations, Chamber of Commerce, Customs brokers, FFDs etc.)
- Ensure alignment on documentation compliance with countries of destination.
- Develop, execute, and achieve strategic and tactical initiatives through active leadership that positively impact business plans, OI and best practices.
- Sustain and motivate strong team of HON (Hub and Non-HUB) and Control Tower employees
- Collaborate with META hub-based leadership to align on-going operational priorities and decision making to deliver operational and commercial targets.
- Responsible for Logistics tasks in META Production/Assembly Facilities
- Identify, develop, and implement best practices within Material management, Scheduling, on time delivery, cycle time reduction measures, etc.
- Validate COO / PN label issues raised by 3PL WH or customer & advice necessary solution.
- Coordinate with factory for COO/PN label discrepancies to have the issues resolved at the earliest.
- Update the Quality LOG with DPMO figures & raise concerns to the management if necessary.
HOS & Continues improvement
- Implement and maintain Lean principles and process for material management improvement
- Implement HOS and Kaizen for continues improvement and smarter way of working
- Ensure the 3PLs are applying HOS principles in the warehouse especially with respect to our products in their facility
- Maintain HOS safety standards for HBT. Maintain safety dash boards (metrics and rolling action item list – RAIL)
What Skills and Experience Will You Have?
- Minimum 10 years of prior Supply Chain experience with strong focus on Logistics and managing warehouse operations
- Bachelor’s degree
- Confident user of MS Office packages including Excel
- SAP or other ERP System knowledge
- Good communication skills
- High level of customer orientation
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills (phone, mail, email)
- Ability to build relationships and networks in a virtual team and highly matrix environment
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to think differently about the data which may lead to less obvious conclusions.
- Flexible individual with a high level of intercultural sensitivity, able to adapt to a quickly changing environment and drive continuous improvement
- Ability to manage conflicting targets and priorities
- Ability to manage a team
- Self-motivated with assertive communication skills, positive and result oriented attitude
- Well organized with good time management, result oriented
We can offer you incredible career progression, as well as an attractive remuneration package.
If you believe this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you, and apply.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce culture.
- JOB ID: HRD122372
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: Emaar Buss.Park; Bld.2,Sheikh Zayed Road,Dubai,DUBAI,United Arab Emirates
- Relocation Tier:
- Band: 04
- Referral Bonus: 5600
- Requisition Type: Pipeline Requisition
- US Citizenship:
- FLSA Statement:
- FLSA CODE: Exempt