Herotel Careers – Herotel Jobs vacancies 2021 Herotel Careers 2021- Herotel Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in Herotel. Herotel South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Herotel Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through Herotel Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Herotel Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current Herotel South Africa Jobs 2021 with all Matric or Degree/Diploma eligibility.
Herotel Careers 2021- Herotel Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through Herotel Careers:- Herotel South Africa currently published a job notification on Herotel South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Herotel Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Business Analyst jobs available now. Candidates who are Degree can apply for this Academic Business Analyst jobs in South Africa.
For more details about Herotel South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Herotel . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Herotel South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Herotel|
|Name of Job Position||Business Analyst|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
- Key Responsibility Areas:
- Gathering, verifying, and documenting business requirements.
- Generating, refining, and validating functional specifications of business requirements.
- Providing critical input into appropriate solution design.
- Developing test cases and validating test results of user acceptance testing.
- Working with Developers and Quality Assurance to breakdown functional specifications and agree on acceptance criteria.
- Analysing existing systems and highlight areas of improvement.
- Enhancing opportunities by identifying new functions or services to be developed.
- Performing gap analysis and recommend solutions.
- Facilitating change management and configuration management.
- Facilitating release documentation and training materials.
The successful candidate must have the following experience/skills: –
- At least 5 years’ Business Analysis experience
- Preference given to someone with telecoms experience
- Ability to work in a team
- Resilient in nature
- Fast learner
- Logical and organised
- Innovative and creative thinker
- Critical thinker
- Problem solver
- Strong communication skills, ability to communicate clearly, both written and verbal
- Good presentation skills
- Good analytical and investigative skills
- Ability to understand a system’s domain with many highly technical moving parts
- Be adaptable
- Thorough knowledge of OSS/BSS systems and related CRM and ERP functions
- A relevant 3-Year Degree will be advantageous.