Hays Travel Careers 2021- Hays Travel Jobs in United Kingdom 2021. Find here Latest United Kingdom Jobs in Hays Travel. Hays Travel United Kingdom Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UK. United Kingdom Government Jobs Opportunity in United Kingdom. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Hays Travel Jobs in United Kingdom can get here latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Hays Travel Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Hays Travel Jobs in United Kingdom. You can see below current Hays Travel United Kingdom Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Hays Travel Careers 2021- Hays Travel Jobs in United Kingdom
latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Hays Travel Careers:- Hays Travel United Kingdom currently published a job notification on Hays Travel United Kingdom Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Hays Travel Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application Hays Travel Engineering Technician jobs available now. Candidates who are required can apply for this AAT Accountancy Apprenticeship jobs in United Kingdom.
For more details about Hays Travel United Kingdom Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Hays Travel. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Hays Travel United Kingdom Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Hays Travel|
|Name of Job Position||AAT Accountancy Apprenticeship|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in United Kingdom|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||£20,658 Per Year|
Our head office is home to over 500 employees and is the hub of our activity. As an apprentice you will work towards completing an AAT level 2 accountancy apprenticeship. You will work in one of our 8 head office finance departments where you will regularly assist customers, whether they be internal, external, face-to-face or otherwise. Duties will vary depending on which department you work in but in most cases you’ll be making sure that customers are dealt with in a positive, reliable and pleasant way.
Your training will help you to gain invaluable experience which will help you to increase your confidence in your role as an Apprentice. Your training will also contribute towards your development and next career steps with the company. To provide exceptional customer service, you’ll need clear and up-to-date knowledge of the products and services the company provides. You’ll also need to be able to communicate with all sorts of people such i.e. colleagues, customers, suppliers, managers and directors. This job description highlights some of the main duties you may be expected to perform as well as some of the skills you will develop from the training and experience you will gain from the Apprenticeship programme.
Hays Travel Jobs Key Responsibilities
· Providing exceptional customer service at all times
· Offering help and advice to internal and external customers using a v variety of communication methods including over the phone, face to face, emails & Live Chat
Answering, responding and reacting to queries relevant to the department
Hays Travel Jobs Competencies Required
· Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise own workload
· A clear and effective communicator with the ability to liaise with internal and external customers
· Ability to build relationships with customers, providing exceptional customer service at all times
· Analytical and problem solving skills
· Ability to work as part of a team in a dynamic and vibrant department
An enthusiastic and positive approach to learning and progressing within the company
Hays Travel Jobs Technical Skills Required
· Basic knowledge of computer systems i.e. Microsoft Word and Excel with the ability to utilise its key functionalities
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
· File management skills
Web navigation skills
Job Type: Apprenticeship
Salary: £8,121.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- GCSE or equivalent (Required)
- Sunderland, Tyne and Wear (Required)
- Yes, temporarily due to COVID-19