Harvard University Coordinator Jobs. Harvard jobs in Boston, Massachusetts. Harvard employment in University Campus. Teaching jobs in Harvard University. Examine here for More Harvard University Jobs Visit here for : Boston University Jobs
Harvard University Coordinator Jobs
Good excited news for aspirants who are looking for Harvard University Jobs in Teaching sector. Harvard University recently upload Harvard University Jobs Notification for Coordinator in the department of Environmental Health. Job seekers who wants to do this job can apply for Harvard University Jobs on before the last date.
Harvard University Coordinator Jobs Details
|Job Function||General Administration|
|Job Location||USA – MA – Boston|
|Time Status||Full Time|
|Pre-Employment Screening||Criminal, Identity|
|Union||55 – Hvd Union Cler & Tech Workers|
|Job Code||403134 Coordinator I|
|Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health||47304BR|
Harvard University Coordinator Jobs: Duties & Responsibilities
The Department of Environmental Health, at the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, believes that the essence of public health is the primary prevention of disease. Our mission is to contribute to the improvement and maintenance of the health of all people through global leadership in research and training in environmental health.
The role of this position is to primarily assist all of the Department of Environmental Health’s degree students, faculty, and the Department’s Assistant Director of Faculty and Academic Affairs. The role is fulfilled through providing academic and faculty program coordination and guidance.
Harvard University Coordinator Jobs : Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Providing direct administrative support to the Assistant Director of Faculty and Academic Affairs in a wide variety of faculty and academic related activities
- Coordinating all student related policies and activities i.e. recruitment, admissions processing, corresponding with applicants and admitted students, financial aid, new student orientation, advising students and faculty as to degree requirements, tracking progress towards degree, data base development and management, data collection and oversight, course management, room reservations, career development, and degree audits
- Developing social media channels for the recruitment of potential students and faculty; Updating and maintaining of the website via WordPress
- Overseeing the hiring and training of department teaching assistants
- Assisting with the coordination of faculty searches including applications, advertising, travel arrangements and reimbursements, seminar organization, scheduling, record documentation, etc.
- Processing the department’s academic appointees
- Providing engaging and professional networking/development opportunities for students as they move through the trajectory of their academic experience. This includes event planning and scheduling of meetings/activities
- Assisting academic staff and faculty (including the Associate Chair, faculty members of the department’s curriculum committee) with managing all communications with students, faculty, and staff as it pertains to academics including the creation and maintenance of advising/curriculum guides, faculty curriculum committee planning, review, scheduling, course development/oversight activities, promotional/marketing documents
- Other duties as assigned
PLEASE NOTE: This position has a term appointment of 2 years from the date of hire, with the possibility for extension.
Harvard University Coordinator Jobs: Basic Qualifications
- 3+ years of related experience required; a combination of education and experience may be considered
Harvard University Coordinator Jobs : Additional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree is strongly preferred
- Experience in higher education and familiarity with database maintenance preferred
- Experience in learning and implementing new software systems preferred
- Experience with Filemaker Pro, WordPress, InDesign and other media/web development tools preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint preferred
- Experience and/or familiarity with web page maintenance, social media outreach, and various marketing documents/avenues preferred
Experience: Harvard University Coordinator Jobs
Experience being highly organized, pro-active, and work both independently and with direction, and as a member of various teams; Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills; Must work well with a wide variety of personalities, and handles sensitive information with discretion; Experience being creative, flexible, and diplomatic with strong communication, organizational, and responsive customer service skills; Experience in a fast-paced environment that requires the managing of multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously; Strong judgment, tact, and accountability; Receptive to constructive feedback, and adjust to dynamic and changing circumstances/priorities are all preferred
Additional Information: Harvard University Coordinator Jobs
The Harvard T.H. Chan of Public Health is dedicated to building a diverse community of individuals who are committed to contributing to an inclusive environment – including fostering respect for all, serving the greater good, and welcoming individuals from diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. To learn more about the Chan School’s mission, objectives, and core values, please visit our website here.
Harvard University Coordinator Jobs: Salary
Harvard offers an outstanding benefits package including:
Time Off: 3- 4 weeks paid vacation, paid holiday break, 12 paid sick days, 11.5 paid holidays, and 3 paid personal days per year.
Medical/Dental/Vision: We offer a variety of excellent medical plans, dental & vision plans, all coverage begins as of your start date.
Retirement: University-funded retirement plan with full vesting after 3 years of service.
Tuition Assistance Program: Competitive tuition assistance program, $40 per class at the Harvard Extension School and discounted options through participating Harvard grad schools.
Transportation: Harvard offers a 50% discounted MBTA pass as well as additional options to assist employees in their daily commute.
Wellness Options: Harvard offers programs and classes at little or no cost, including stress management, massages, nutrition, meditation and complimentary health services.
Harvard access to athletic facilities, libraries, campus events and many discounts throughout metro Boston.
Aspirants we hope you like the information given about Harvard University Jobs. Best wishes to all of you for coming life. Please Share this in-formation with your friends.” Subscribe our Web- portal By Email for further Job Notification “