Gwynedd Council Careers 2021- Gwynedd Council Jobs in United Kingdom 2021. Find here Latest United Kingdom Jobs in Gwynedd Council . Gwynedd Council United Kingdom Jobs Careers 2021. Government Jobs in United Kingdom. United Kingdom Government Jobs Opportunity in United Kingdom. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Gwynedd Council Jobs in United Kingdom can get here latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Gwynedd Council Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Gwynedd Council Jobs in United Kingdom. You can see below current Gwynedd Council United Kingdom Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Gwynedd Council Careers 2021- Gwynedd Council Jobs in United Kingdom
latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Gwynedd Council Careers:- Gwynedd Council United Kingdom currently published a job notification on Gwynedd Council United Kingdom Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Gwynedd Council Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Administrative Assistant jobs available now. Candidates who are Required can apply for this Administrative Assistant jobs in United Kingdom.
For more details about Gwynedd Council United Kingdom Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Gwynedd Council . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Gwynedd Council United Kingdom Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Gwynedd Council|
|Name of Job Position||
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in United Kingdom|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||£20,092 – 21,748 a year|
Purpose of the Post.
- Ensure that the people of Gwynedd are at the heart of everything we do.
- Assist with the provision of a professional personnel service to Gwynedd schools.
- Ensure that the administrative processes of the service in terms of school staff salaries, absences and contracts are implemented accurately and on time.
- Responsibility for functions . e.g. staff, budgets, equipment
- Responsibility for self-development.
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety rules in the workplace in accordance with the responsibilities noted in the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and the Council’s Health and Safety Policy.
- Operate within the Council’s policies in relation to equal opportunities and equality.
- Responsible for managing information in accordance with the Council’s information management guidelines. Ensure that personal information is treated in accordance with Data Protection legislation.
- Commitment to reducing the Council’s carbon emissions in accordance with the Carbon Management Plan, and to encourage others to act positively towards reducing the Council’s Carbon Footprint.
- Undertake any other reasonable duty which corresponds to the salary level and responsibility level of the job.
- Responsibility to report any concern or suspicion that a child or vulnerable adult is being abused
- Process and record timetables/forms.
- Assess and calculate the salaries of teachers and schools’ ancillary staff.
- Advise Schools and process information following the annual salary review.
- Produce forms for employment commencement, changing employment terms and employment termination, ensuring their accuracy and forwarding them to the schools personnel desk.
- Respond to enquiries regarding the maternity rights (statutory and occupational) of teachers and schools’ ancillary staff.
- Process maternity applications.
- Administrate school staff absence arrangements and keep the sickness database up-to-date.
- Prepare and amend the absence forms to inform the Finance Unit of the repayments under the Schools absences scheme.
- Respond to enquiries regarding salaries.
- Advise school staff, the Support Unit – Education and officers regarding contracts, salaries and personnel matters, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the attention of the Team Leader/Personnel Officer.
- Promote the consistent implementation of conditions of employment and best practice (teachers and ancillary staff) across the county’s schools.
- Understand and use computer systems such as Cyborg, ONE, Microsoft packages.
- Send registration packs to supply workers.
- Responsible for self-development.S
- Special Circumstances . e.g. the need to work unsociable hours, special working arrangements etc.