GVC Careers 2021- GVC Jobs in United Kingdom 2021. Find here Latest United Kingdom Jobs in GVC. GVC United Kingdom Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UK. United Kingdom Government Jobs Opportunity in United Kingdom. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for GVC Jobs in United Kingdom can get here latest United Kingdom Job Opening through GVC Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest GVC Jobs in United Kingdom. You can see below current GVC United Kingdom Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
GVC Careers 2021- GVC Jobs in United Kingdom
latest United Kingdom Job Opening through GVC Careers:- GVC United Kingdom currently published a job notification on GVC United Kingdom Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for GVC Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application GVC Engineering Technician jobs available now. Candidates who are required can apply for this Shop Manager jobs in United Kingdom.
For more details about GVC United Kingdom Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of GVC. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
GVC United Kingdom Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||GVC|
|Name of Job Position||Shop Manager|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in United Kingdom|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||£19,744 Per year|
GVC Jobs Live chat with someone in our team now to find out more!
GVC Jobs What will you be doing?
- Leading, developing and training the team so they are able to deliver consistently exceptional customer service. Ensuring a great customer journey and resolving complaints and issues when necessary.
- Ensuring compliance with the following;
- Health and Safety Procedures
- Responsible Gambling and Self-Exclusion Guidelines Security Procedures
- Think 21
- Cost Control
- Maintaining high shop standards, taking pride in the shop and ensuring all colleagues adhere to the company uniform policy and focus on shop cleanliness.
- Responsible for ensuring the shop is cleaned on a regular basis and tidy at all times.
- Building a strong shop team through effective recruitment, induction and ongoing training and development.
- Managing the shop team, to ensure strong performance, high attendance levels and appropriate conduct.
- Developing the shop team in their current role, and supporting development for those with potential for future roles within the business.
- Encouraging the shop team to understand the company’s product offering, including in shop and online, to enable them to have confident conversations with customers.
- Managing all shop controllable costs within the agreed budget. Ensuring the team has commercial awareness and understanding how they can personally impact the shop’s profitability.
- Managing the shop’s profit and loss account. Effectively managing the shop’s rota to ensure the shop is resourced correctly, operates within the optimum hours allocated and is in line with the Working Time Directive.
- Managing any absence calls efficiently, utilising the most cost effective resource to resolve.
- Ensuring annual leave is proportioned fairly across all colleagues.
GVC Jobs What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Passion for delivering great customer service
- The ability to build strong relationships and communicate effectively
- Self-motivated with strong organisation skills
- Happy to work autonomously or part of team
- The ability to adapt and learn
- Ability to deal with tough situations in a calm and professional manner
- Ideally previous people management experience
- Ability to drive performance and achieve results
GVC Jobs Benefits
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Pension Scheme
- Specsavers Eye care Vouchers
- Reward Arena Scheme – Allowing discounts to over 500 different retailers
- Performance based cash incentives paid every pay run
- Annual Bonus Scheme up to £1,500.00.
- Overtime subject to availability
- Staff recognition award nights
GVC Jobs Your Development
- A clear and achievable career path
- Full and comprehensive training programme:
- 2 days Face to Face Induction session with a Regional Trainer to give you the best start when joining the business.
- All new starters complete a blended online and on the job journey, with the goal to becoming signed off to duty manager in 8 weeks; with dynamic web based content on the Ladbrokes Coral Academy and support from your colleagues.
- Ongoing performance development with your Line Manager to receive regular feedback and plan your personal development.
- An advancement programme to take you on a structured journey to help you progress in retail or even the potential for advancement to other parts of the business.
- The LCG Huddle (the company intranet) is available 24/7 so that you can access information on development tools and advice and gain even more knowledge and access to the wider business.
GVC Jobs Working Patterns
In most of our shops opening hours are between 8am – 10pm Monday to Sunday.
In this role you will work 5 out of 7 days, which will include weekends and Bank Holidays.
Shifts are devised on a rota basis and will change weekly in order to keep shifts fair across the team.
You must be 18 years old or over to work in one of our betting shops.
As a global employer, GVC is committed to providing a motivating and inclusive workplace. We are a multicultural business that values, celebrates and respects individual differences, so whatever your sexuality, gender, gender identity, ability, age, race, religion or belief, we want to hear from you. Our diverse internal networks provide the support for you to Get Involved in GVC life and for you to support others to Do What’s Right, all For The Good Of Entertainment.