Guerbet Careers 2021- Guerbet Jobs in United Kingdom 2021. Find here Latest United Kingdom Jobs in Guerbet. Guerbet United Kingdom Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UK. UK Government Jobs Opportunity in United Kingdom. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Guerbet Jobs in United Kingdom can get here latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Guerbet Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Guerbet Jobs in United Kingdom. You can see below current Guerbet United Kingdom Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Guerbet Careers 2021- Guerbet Jobs in United Kingdom
latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Guerbet Careers:- Guerbet United Kingdom currently published a job notification on Guerbet United Kingdom Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Guerbet Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Diagnostic Imaging Marketing & Communications Coordinator jobs available now. Candidates who are required can apply for this Diagnostic Imaging Marketing & Communications Coordinator jobs in United Kingdom.
For more details about Guerbet United Kingdom Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Guerbet. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Guerbet United Kingdom Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Guerbet|
|Name of Job Position||Diagnostic Imaging Marketing & Communications Coordinator|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in United Kingdom|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||£24396 Per Year|
Guerbet is a leader in medical imaging worldwide, offering a wide range of pharmaceutical products, medical devices, digital and AI solutions for diagnostic and interventional imaging, to improve the diagnosis and treatment of patients.
A pioneer since more than 90 years in the field of contrast media, Guerbet is continuously innovating with 9% of revenue dedicated to Research & Development and four centers in France, Israel and the United States.
Guerbet (GBT) is listed on Euronext Paris (segment B – mid caps) and generated €817 million in revenue in 2019 with a global workforce of over 2,800 employees.
Achieve, Cooperate, Care and Innovate are the values that Guerbet’s employees share and practice every day. Working at Guerbet means playing a unique part in the future of medical imaging. Passionate about its business, the company strive day in, day out to combine performance, quality and sustainable development.
For more information about Guerbet, please go to www.guerbet.com and follow Guerbet on Twitter @GuerbetGroup
Guerbet Jobs Diagnostic Imaging Marketing & Communications Coordinator
Guerbet Jobs Job purpose
The Marketing & Communications Coordinator will deliver and be responsible for all marketing requirements for the UK subsidiary by ensuring activities comply with national regulations and guidelines.
Guerbet Jobs Key responsibilities include:
- Manage all Marketing activities for Diagnostic Imaging and Digital Solutions
- To develop & implement the Marketing plan on a local level
- Manage all product related launch plans & activities
- Coordinate promotional & educational events nationally to maintain the Guerbet UK brand
- Ensure all promotional materials are produced to the highest standards and in line with the relevant codes of conduct
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders internal and external
- Lead, manage and define regional marketing activities & compliance
- To develop and maintain promotional items that are approved for use within the ABPI guidelines & PMCPA code of practice
- Deliver promotional updates on regular basis to commercial team
- Develop professional and relevant customer presentations, marketing presentations and educational tools for the commercial operations team
- Support UK marketing plan that compliments the strategic plan
- Plan and organise presence at major UK events for diagnostic divisions
- Manage all UK based Educational events and associated budget requirements
- Manage deployment, implementation, surveillance of all required CRM responsibilities
- Monitor performance of market share including CMR and Marketing Intelligence and Analytics
- Effectively implement launch platforms within EMEA strategy for new products
Guerbet Jobs Requirements:
- Familiarity with local ABPI & ABPHI regulations
- Degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent experience
- ABPI Industry qualification is an asset
- Product or marketing and events coordination
- Previous experience of working with marketing promotional companies
- Ability to adapt promotional materials in accordance with marketing strategy (brochures, banners, flyers etc.)
- Market research and data extraction knowledge
- Experience of managing congress financial budgets desirable but not essential
Relationship with others :
- Reports directly to the National Sales Manager
- Works closely with the National Sales Manager, Sales Team, EMEA Marketing, Medical Science Liaison team, Customer Service, Finance and Sales Operations Team
Scope of the role :
- This is an office based role but will require occasional field based visits
- This role is responsible for marketing activities in Diagnostic Imaging and Digital Solutions