Growthpoint Properties Careers – Growthpoint Properties Jobs vacancies 2021 Growthpoint Properties Careers 2021- Growthpoint Properties Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in Growthpoint Properties. Growthpoint Properties South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Growthpoint Properties Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through Growthpoint Properties Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Growthpoint Properties Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current Growthpoint Properties South Africa Jobs 2021 with all Matric or Degree/Diploma eligibility.
Growthpoint Properties Careers 2021- Growthpoint Properties Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through Growthpoint Properties Careers:- Growthpoint Properties South Africa currently published a job notification on Growthpoint Properties South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Growthpoint Properties Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Receptionist jobs available now. Candidates who are Matric/Grade 12 can apply for this Academic Receptionist jobs in South Africa.
For more details about Growthpoint Properties South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Growthpoint Properties . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Growthpoint Properties South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Growthpoint Properties|
|Name of Job Position||Receptionist|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
- Interaction with clients, tenants and contractors in a busy reception.
- Booking and coordinating meeting rooms.
- Assisting with court space exhibition sales and invoicing thereof.
- Interacting with messengers collecting and delivery cheques/mail.
- General office duties e.g. filing, photocopying, binding of monthly management pack and lease agreements etc.
- Answering the telephone, screening and directing calls to other staff members as well as providing basic information to callers.
- Taking telephone messages.
- Liaison with tenants and contractors.
- Contact contractors to log calls when required. Eg Aircon problems, lifts out of order, Fire dept in case of fire, Municipality for outages and burst pipes, plumbers and electricians when required, etc.
- Keeping the reception area tidy and well maintained.
- Dealing with customer / tenant queries and ensuring a professional interaction to resolve queries.
- Handle reception and office management duties, including the making of tea/coffee.
- Ensure that meeting rooms are serviced between meetings and that lunch orders are taken and carried out / managed, when required.
- Compile minutes of each team review / contractor meeting when required.
- Handle Petty Cash.
- Issue Keys and Contractors Register.
- Manage the ordering of stationery and control thereof.
- Obtain and capture monthly turnover figures on Nicor.
- Following up with tenants for outstanding turnover figures.
- General Support to Centre Management Team
- Updating contact details / files / records etc.
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum two years’ receptionist experience.
- Matric/Grade 12
Competencies and Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Reliable, Trustworthy, Honest and very organized.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Basic computer skills. – Must be proficient in Outlook, Word and Excel
- Proven track record of client liaison and switchboard experience.
- Friendly, outgoing, patient and well presented.
- Intelligent self-starter with an ability to show initiative.
- Ability to work autonomously with little guidance, attention to detail and meet deadlines.
- Flexible and adaptable team player.
- Assertive and driven.