Greg’s Motor Spares Sales Representative Vacancies 2022- Greg’s Motor Spares Sales Representative Jobs in Namibia 2022. Find here Latest Namibia Jobs in Greg’s Motor Spares Sales Representative. Greg’s Motor Spares Sales Representative Namibia Jobs Vacancies 2022. Government Jobs in Namibia. Namibia Government Jobs Opportunity in Namibia. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Greg’s Motor Spares Sales Representative Jobs in Namibia can get here latest Namibia Job Opening through Greg’s Motor Spares Sales Representative Vacancies Sites. We are updating this page for latest Greg’s Motor Spares Sales Representative Jobs in Namibia. You can see below current Greg’s Motor Spares Sales Representative Namibia Jobs 2022 with all required eligibility.
Greg’s Motor Spares Sales Representative Vacancies 2022- Greg’s Motor Spares Sales Representative Jobs in Namibia
latest Namibia Job Opening through Greg’s Motor Spares Sales Representative Vacancies:- Greg’s Motor Spares Sales Representative Namibia currently published a job notification on Greg’s Motor Spares Sales Representative Namibia Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Greg’s Motor Spares Sales Representative Jobs 2022. They can fill their online application the Sales Representative jobs available now. Candidates who are High school can apply for this Sales Representative jobs in Namibia.
For more details about Greg’s Motor Spares Sales Representative Namibia Jobs 2022 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Greg’s Motor Spares Sales Representative. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Greg’s Motor Spares Sales Representative Namibia Jobs Opening 2022 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Greg’s Motor Spares Sales Representative|
|Name of Job Position||Sales Representative|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in Namibia|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||NAD 11,500 Per month|
|Last Date||On going|
Position : Sales RepresentativeWe are looking for a Sales Representative to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, candidate will be responsible for:
- Following up on leads generated by marketing activities; telephoning or visiting potential customers to discuss their needs and provide product demonstrations.
- Developing referrals and working alongside other potential candidates in assigned territory.
- Ensuring contacts receive marketing literature and price catalogues; answering any questions and obtaining any further information necessary for customers.
- Assisting customers with ordering information and configurations; providing quotations according to customer requirements and following up.
- Reviewing any questions or concerns with the Sales Manager; Discussing any unique product configurations/problems with Procurement as necessary.
- Following up with customers after receipt of their order; ensuring equipment is properly set up and functioning; verifying customer satisfaction and resolving any concerns.
- Providing briefings on sales activities/queries to Sales Manager as necessary or as requested.
- Works with the Credit Department to establish new accounts; assists customers in preparing and processing credit/financing arrangements paperwork.
Required profile for job ad : Sales Representative– Requirements
- Minimum uninterrupted previous employment of 3 years in a similar role.
- – At least 5-7 years experience in aftermarket automotive parts sales industry.
- – Good communication skills and the ability to work well with people is essential.
- – Good leadership skills are beneficial.
- – Excellent salesmanship and experience in understanding client needs, power of persuasion and presentation.
- – Passionate and serious about winning and enjoys challenges.
- – Valid driver’s license.
Send us your Curriculum Vitae:
Reference/ subject line: Sales Rep – South
Applications should be accompanied by a cover letter detailing the relevant experience of the candidate.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Persons from designated groups are encouraged to apply.
CLOSING DATE: 20 May 2022
Please be aware of fraudulent recruiting scams, do not send money to anyone suggesting they can provide employment
|Job category :||
Motor, transportation equipment, reparation
|Employment type :||
|Experience level :||
5 to 10 years
|Educational level :||
|Number of Position(s) :||2|