Great Lakes Cheese Careers 2021- Great Lakes Cheese Jobs in Utah 2021. Find here Latest Utah Jobs in Great Lakes Cheese. Great Lakes Cheese Utah Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in USA. United States of America Government Jobs Opportunity in Utah. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Great Lakes Cheese Jobs in Utah can get here latest Utah Job Opening through Great Lakes Cheese Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Great Lakes Cheese Jobs in Utah. You can see below current Great Lakes Cheese Utah Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Great Lakes Cheese Careers 2021- Great Lakes Cheese Jobs in Utah
latest Utah Job Opening through Great Lakes Cheese Careers:- Great Lakes Cheese Utah currently published a job notification on Great Lakes Cheese Utah Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Great Lakes Cheese Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the 2nd Shift Maintenance Clerk jobs available now. Candidates who are High School Diploma can apply for this 2nd Shift Maintenance Clerk jobs in Utah.
For more details about Great Lakes Cheese Utah Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Great Lakes Cheese. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Great Lakes Cheese Utah Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Great Lakes Cheese|
|Name of Job Position||2nd Shift Maintenance Clerk|
|Jobs Type||Jobs in Utah|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||$ 47,484.00 Per Year|
The Maintenance Clerk performs administrative duties and tasks for the maintenance department.
• Order parts for equipment for production; ensure correct pricing as listed in the system.
• Source parts to ensure best price and quality.
• Send parts out for repair, track them as necessary.
• Create work orders for parts that are given to GLC employees outside of Maintenance.
• Set up new parts in system and label.
• Write purchase orders; clear the purchase orders as invoices are received.
• Log parts that are received and put them away.
• Take inventory of parts as necessary.
• File purchase orders and invoices.
• Work cooperatively with mechanics and all customers to resolve issues.
• All GLC employees are expected to perform any assignment or job task according to the stated safety policies and procedures.
• All GLC employees are expected to produce our products in a manner that exceeds the quality and value expectation of our customers and consumers by adhering to Good Manufacturing Practices, Policies and Procedures outlined in our Safe Quality Food Program.
• Other responsibilities as assigned by the manager.
Required Education and Experience
• High School diploma or GED.
• Ability to make decisions based on standard practices.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Knowledge of arithmetic, spelling, grammar or general high school subject matter.
• Working knowledge of SAP.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Preferred Education and Experience
• Extensive knowledge of SAP
• Associate’s degree.
• Maintenance knowledge