Graphic Packaging International Careers 2021- Graphic Packaging International Jobs in Indiana 2021. Find here Latest Indiana Jobs in Graphic Packaging International. Graphic Packaging International Indiana Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in USA. United States of America Government Jobs Opportunity in Indiana. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Graphic Packaging International Jobs in Indiana can get here latest Indiana Job Opening through Graphic Packaging International Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Graphic Packaging International Jobs in Indiana. You can see below current Graphic Packaging International Indiana Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Graphic Packaging International Careers 2021- Graphic Packaging International Jobs in Indiana
latest Indiana Job Opening through Graphic Packaging International Careers:- Graphic Packaging International Indiana currently published a job notification on Graphic Packaging International Indiana Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Graphic Packaging International Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Finance jobs available now. Candidates who are Bachelor’s degree can apply for this Finance jobs in Indiana.
For more details about Graphic Packaging International Indiana Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Graphic Packaging International. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Graphic Packaging International Indiana Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Graphic Packaging International|
|Name of Job Position||Finance|
|Jobs Type||Jobs in Indiana|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||$ 87,850.00 Per Year|
Oversight of the Specialty region’s financial personnel and processes. Analytical support for all activities and processes of Plant Leadership teams. Key processes include monthly close, monthly financial forecasts, annual operating plans and compliance matters. Responsibilities also include: analysis and evaluation of the Region’s monthly operating results, annual budgets, monthly production and financial forecasts, and weekly results reporting. Provide analytical support for cross functional projects including but not limited to customer profitability analysis and pricing.
Primary Responsibilities are, but not limited to the following:
- Support and development of Plant Controllers, Accountants and other finance personnel
- Review and assist in the preparation of monthly Plant reporting packages
- Assist Controllers in Development and presenting supporting explanations for month end results requiring deep variance analysis
- Coordinate and provide analysis to the monthly forecasting process
- Ad hoc financial analysis of financial and operating metrics to support reporting requirements
- Maintain/Develop complex financial models as needed
- Ensure Plants are in compliance with the Company’s policies and controls
- Analysis of plant results
- Annual review of standard margins
- Support the development and analysis of Region’s annual operating plan, including Regional SG&A cost centers
- Support Plants and Plant Controllers as needed on special projects
- Support Corporate Level analysis for key items as needed
- Ad hoc analysis
- Other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a Business-related field required.
- MBA with concentration in Accounting or Finance (preferred)
- Paperboard Packaging Industry experience (preferred)
- Strong Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- ERP and OLAP tool experience required, SAP preferred
- Strong financial modeling skills
- Travel 25% to 50%