Gallifordtry Careers 2021- Gallifordtry Jobs in United Kingdom 2021. Find here Latest United Kingdom Jobs in Gallifordtry . Gallifordtry United Kingdom Jobs Careers 2021. Government Jobs in United Kingdom. United Kingdom Government Jobs Opportunity in United Kingdom. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Gallifordtry Jobs in United Kingdom can get here latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Gallifordtry Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Gallifordtry Jobs in United Kingdom. You can see below current Gallifordtry United Kingdom Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Gallifordtry Careers 2021- Gallifordtry Jobs in United Kingdom
latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Gallifordtry Careers:- Gallifordtry United Kingdom currently published a job notification on Gallifordtry United Kingdom Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Gallifordtry Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Plant Administration Assistant jobs available now. Candidates who are Required can apply for this Plant Administration Assistant jobs in United Kingdom.
For more details about Gallifordtry United Kingdom Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Gallifordtry . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Gallifordtry United Kingdom Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Gallifordtry|
|Name of Job Position||
Plant Administration Assistant
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in United Kingdom|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||£8.91 a Hour|
Galliford Try is one of the UK’s largest construction businesses with a vision to be a people-orientated, progressive business, driven by our values to deliver lasting change for our stakeholders and the communities we work in. Our purpose is to improve people’s lives through building the facilities and infrastructure that communities need, providing opportunities for our people to learn, grow and progress, working with our supply chain to promote the very best working practice and caring for the environment in which we work. We do this by holding true to our values, delivering excellence for our clients and the community, being passionate about our role in providing vital services, putting integrity at the heart of our business by doing the right thing, and collaborating with our clients, supply chain and stakeholders to deliver lasting change and long-term value.
We are committed to agile working, giving our people the freedom and flexibility to adapt their working life around their home life to achieve a proper balance. Our smart working approaches allow greater use of technology in the way we carry out our business, ensuring we provide a working environment that works for everyone.
OUR SERVICES BUSINESS
Galliford Try Services have a requirement for a Temporary Plant Admin Assistant to support the team in the Shared Service Centre based out of Hinckley.
- Understand the role of the Plant Administration Team, within the wider Galliford try Business.
- Issue and receive WOW reports including updating of the Plant Module.
- Be able to communicate effectively with the wider Galliford Try Business to ensure prompt responses and timely invoice resolution.
- Assist with basic invoice queries, including uplifting orders and receipting where appropriate.
- To help administer the SSC Plant email box ensuring all emails are dealt with accurately and in a timely manner.
- Assist with reviewing the Outstanding Invoice Reports including maintaining the diary system of comments.
- Work at a level to ensure compliance with SLAs
- Work as part of a team and provide administrative cover for colleagues as and when required.
- Knowledge of Office – specifically Excel
- Flexible working approach
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a varying workload
- Ability to work well within a team environment
In return we offer an opportunity to work on some of the UKs most exciting construction projects, in a fast-paced environment where each day brings new challenges as well as a competitive salary and benefits package including car or car allowance, pension, healthcare, discretionary bonus and 28 days holiday plus bank holidays. We will always consider flexible working hours and arrangements.
For more information on this Plant Administrator or to enquire about other positions available within our highways business please contact Laura MacKenzie
Galliford Try are an equal opportunities employer and welcome all applications.