Full Circle Selection Careers – Full Circle Selection Jobs vacancies 2021 Full Circle Selection Careers 2021- Full Circle Selection Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in Full Circle Selection. Full Circle Selection South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Full Circle Selection Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through Full Circle Selection Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Full Circle Selection Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current Full Circle Selection South Africa Jobs 2021 with all Matric or Degree/Diploma eligibility.
Full Circle Selection Careers 2021- Full Circle Selection Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through Full Circle Selection Careers:- Full Circle Selection South Africa currently published a job notification on Full Circle Selection South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Full Circle Selection Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Credit Controller jobs available now. Candidates who are required can apply for this Academic Credit Controller jobs in South Africa.
For more details about Full Circle Selection South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Full Circle Selection . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Full Circle Selection South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Full Circle Selection|
|Name of Job Position||Credit Controller|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Processing Suppliers’ Invoices
- Preparation of full Suppliers’ reconciliations
- Processing paymentsAccounts Receivables
- Prepare customers’ invoices
General accounting tasks
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounts department
- Prepare Cash book
- Maintain accounting documents and records
- Assist with month-end close
- FilingMinimum Requirements:
- Certificate in Accounting/Financial/Bookkeeping or equivalent
- Computer Literacy
- Consistently meets or exceeds expectations
- High level of accuracy, strong attention to detail
- Able to work independently
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Willing to work overtime and weekends when requested.
- Good communication skills
- Team player with a “can-do” attitude
- Inter-Relationships: Will work mainly with members of the accounts department, but must be able to interact with and maintain positive relationships with members of all departments.
- Desired Skills: *
- accounts assistant
- finance assistant
- Credit Control
- Credit Controlling
- Accounts Receivable
- Debtors Clerk
- Creditors Clerk
- About The Employer