FSCA Careers – FSCA Jobs vacancies 2021 FSCA Careers 2021- FSCA Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in FSCA. FSCA South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for FSCA Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through FSCA Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest FSCA Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current FSCA South Africa Jobs 2021 with all Matric or Degree/Diploma eligibility.
FSCA Careers 2021- FSCA Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through FSCA Careers:- FSCA South Africa currently published a job notification on FSCA South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for FSCA Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Internship Programme jobs available now. Candidates who are Graduates or Grade 12 can apply for this Academic Internship Programme jobs in South Africa.
For more details about FSCA South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of FSCA . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
FSCA South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||FSCA|
|Name of Job Position||Internship Programme|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
- Accounting / Forensic Accounting
- Data Analytics / Decision Science / Science
- Economics / Econometrics
- Financial Management / Public Finance
- Information Technology
- International Relations
- Operations Research / Research
- Policy Analysis
- Portfolio or Investment Management
- Risk Management
- Statistics; Mathematics / Applied Mathematics
Duration One-year internship
Graduates or Grade 12
- South African Citizen
- South African Identity Document
- Curriculum Vitae – CV
- Certified Copies of Qualification
- Must have no work experience
- Strong desire to work in financial services sector (market conduct regulation and supervision)
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills