Fresenius Kabi Manufacturing Careers 2021- Fresenius Kabi Manufacturing Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in Fresenius Kabi Manufacturing . Fresenius Kabi Manufacturing South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Fresenius Kabi Manufacturing Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through Fresenius Kabi Manufacturing Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Fresenius Kabi Manufacturing Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current Fresenius Kabi Manufacturing South Africa Jobs 2021 with all Degree/Diploma eligibility.
Fresenius Kabi Manufacturing Careers 2021- Fresenius Kabi Manufacturing Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through Fresenius Kabi Manufacturing Careers:- Fresenius Kabi Manufacturing South Africa currently published a job notification on Fresenius Kabi Manufacturing South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Fresenius Kabi Manufacturing Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Overpouch Operator jobs available now. Candidates who are Matric can apply for this Academic Overpouch Operator jobs in South Africa.
For more details about Fresenius Kabi Manufacturing South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Fresenius Kabi Manufacturing . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Fresenius Kabi Manufacturing South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Fresenius Kabi Manufacturing|
|Name of Job Position||Overpouch Operator|
|Job Location||Port Elizabeth|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||R8 124.00 Monthly.|
- Allocate work to Overpouch packers and ensure all activities in the department are correctly and efficiently undertaken.
- Perform setup of machine for different products and format sizes.
- Perform change overs to different types of products and formats.
•Perform shift handover to discuss batch and machine specific matters from previous and following shift on line.•
- Verify machine consumables meet specific batch requirements and are acceptable to run through machine. Immediately report any anomalies noticed to shift leader.
- Operate machine and make required adjustments to meet quality requirements.
- Continuously monitor operation and perform in-process checks on produced units; adjust if required.
- Responsible for clean workplace environment including the equipment.
- Responsible for tracking, monitoring, and reporting team KPIs (output etc.)
- Accurate completion of batch records.
- Coordination of components and materials required for production.
- Ensure compliance with all Standard Operating Procedure rules and regulations relevant to the process activity.
- Carry out any necessary documentation as per the Standard Operating Procedure (process records, etc.).
- Problem solving by performing root cause analysis for normal/operational machine malfunctions and correct.
- Immediately report and engage with technician on advanced mechanical, electrical or automation failures. Participate in correction.
- Perform basic reactive and scheduled maintenance on equipment and participate in monthly and annual maintenance shut downs. Identify and correct shortcomings in preventative maintenance program resulting in unexpected failures through engagement with technicians and other maintenance personnel.
- Train identified personnel on all related items relevant to operation and maintenance of the equipment.
- Maintain discipline at all times on the line.
- Maintain GMP within the plant.
- From time to time carry out other jobs within the department / factory, which are consistent with the grade, qualification and training of the incumbent.
Certificate at N2 level.
Able to set up and operate equipment
The incumbent must be fully conversant with all departmental practical requirements and with all Standard Operating Procedures and Good Manufacturing Practice rules and regulations.