Forum Energy Technologies Careers 2021- Forum Energy Technologies Jobs in UAE 2021. Find here Latest UAE Jobs in Forum Energy Technologies . Forum Energy Technologies UAE Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UAE. UAE Government Jobs Opportunity in UAE. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Forum Energy Technologies Jobs in UAE can get here latest UAE Job Opening through Forum Energy Technologies Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Forum Energy Technologies Jobs in UAE. You can see below current Forum Energy Technologies UAE Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Forum Energy Technologies Careers 2021- Forum Energy Technologies Jobs in UAE
latest UAE Job Opening through Forum Energy Technologies Careers:- Forum Energy Technologies UAE currently published a job notification on Forum Energy Technologies UAE Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Forum Energy Technologies Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Procurement Coordinator jobs available now. Candidates who are Secondary school can apply for this Procurement Coordinator jobs in UAE.
For more details about Forum Energy Technologies UAE Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Forum Energy Technologies . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Forum Energy Technologies UAE Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Forum Energy Technologies|
|Name of Job Position||Procurement Coordinator|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in UAE|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||AED 77,940 per year|
- Prepare sales and inventory reports.
- Manage the continuous improvement of quality and quality performance.
- Manage shipment dates from vendors and work with sales to ensure the agreed dates on customer orders are maintained regularly.Purpose:Provide procurement and expediting support to sales & distribution for Middle East and Asia Pacific.
Key Responsibilities: (Key Tasks)
- Purchase equipment and components in line with specified cost, quality, and delivery targets.
- Communicate with sales team any supply problems which may pose a risk or impact on business operations.
- Check stock availability with FET global manufacturing and distribution centers.
- Deliver updates and reports as and when required.
- Negotiate contracts, improve prices and terms of business with suppliers and review opportunities to create business savings.
- Create and maintain all vendors and item master database in NAV system.
- Review safety stock level for all products.
- Resolve any shipment discrepancies with vendors.
- Prepare certification documents from vendors and supply to sales team.
- Liaise with finance for payments and update PO’s as required.
- Set minimum order quantities with guidance from sales and management.
- Create BOM’s for Forum Drilling product lines.
- Lead capital project procurement for equipment builds in the region.
- Respond to quote enquiries from Inside Sales Representatives.
- Inventory adjustments as and when required.
- Process transfer orders between offsite locations.
- Follow Corporate Governance guidelines for PO’s.
- Answer PO queries and resolve discrepancies with invoices regarding pricing and receipts.
- Process quarterly stock reviews for distribution center.
- Process scrap transfer orders and liaise with warehouse regarding slow moving/obsolete stock.
- Send open order reports to vendors.
- Run purchase lines report and expedite all suppliers for overdue/incoming orders.
- Check and update outstanding purchase orders.
- Secondary school qualifications
- Good working knowledge of all procurement, expediting and logistics procedures
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Proficient in the use of Navision
- Proficient in Microsoft packages e.g Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Teams
- Understanding of deadline achievements
- Team player
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Customer focu