FNB National Operations Manager C Vacancies 2022- FNB National Operations Manager C Jobs in Namibia 2022. Find here Latest Namibia Jobs in FNB National Operations Manager C. FNB National Operations Manager C Namibia Jobs Vacancies 2022. Government Jobs in Namibia. Namibia Government Jobs Opportunity in Namibia. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for FNB National Operations Manager C Jobs in Namibia can get here latest Namibia Job Opening through FNB National Operations Manager C Vacancies Sites. We are updating this page for latest FNB National Operations Manager C Jobs in Namibia. You can see below current FNB National Operations Manager C Namibia Jobs 2022 with all required eligibility.
FNB National Operations Manager C Vacancies 2022- FNB National Operations Manager C Jobs in Namibia
latest Namibia Job Opening through FNB National Operations Manager C Vacancies:- FNB National Operations Manager C Namibia currently published a job notification on FNB National Operations Manager C Namibia Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for FNB National Operations Manager C Jobs 2022. They can fill their online application the National Operations Manager C jobs available now. Candidates who are Business Related Degree can apply for this National Operations Manager C jobs in Namibia.
For more details about FNB National Operations Manager C Namibia Jobs 2022 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of FNB National Operations Manager C. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
FNB National Operations Manager C Namibia Jobs Opening 2022 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||FNB National Operations Manager C|
|Name of Job Position||National Operations Manager C|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in Namibia|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||NAD 28,700 Per month|
|Last Date||20 June 2022|
To strategically manage and monitor the operational policies, procedures and processes across area of responsibility for impacted business and / or functional areas to mitigate risk and / or improve operational efficiencies
- Drive significant initiatives to create efficiencies in the context of cost management
- Establish, align and manage target and budget goals whilst ensuring effective control of costs for a range of functional areas to increase cost efficiency.
- Develop and monitor the progress of the budget spend.
- Drive and implement budget forecasting, planning, tracking and consolidation.
- Ensures a sound financial Managementfor the business unit.
- Develop a service culture which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
- Enable Business Units and functional areas service delivery through monitoring that the implementation of systems and processes are properly implemented to improve quality systems and metricsfor measuring service levels and satisfaction.
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users,SME’s, project managers and senior staff members
- Clarify the business unit’s valuechain, develop optimal service delivery procedures and pro-actively identifyand implement service migration activities from Branch to digital channel
- Translate strategies into actionable goals and execute relevant projects / initiatives aligned to strategic objectives with specific performance measures and control systems to track progress
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirement through Governance – development, monitor and maintain and ensure compliance in the business.
- Monitor, report and mitigate operational risk at a product, process and / or channel level across the FNB Group
- Drive of operational efficiencies and an ultimate delivery of superior quality customer experiences and improve operational processes and procedures on an ongoing basis and monitor that workflow achieves operational requirements.
- Attending to Operational matters with regards to the FNB Group operations within all Business Units and Functions.
- Assume accountability for all operations responsibilities in the team, including all infrastructural,compliance and system requirements.
- Monitor Fraud Prevention across the Business Units and Functional Areas
- Ensure the implementation and development of operational practices and procedures of all Business Units and Functional Areas are aligned to the identified developed methods to be able to measure department performance that are in place where necessary.
- Monitor and do spot checks onvarious Reports, Systems, Processes, Projects, Cash Management, New and Existing to Bank Customers, KYC, AML and etc. through out the FNB Group toensure that the correctness of it is adhered to
- Monitor and approve all cash management activities to ensure that the costs of funding ratios are strictly adhered to and in line with the FNB Group’s expectations.
- Manage and orchestrate direct and indirect resources and functions across various disciplines, that has a direct effect and impact on operations within the FNB Group
- Manage SLA agreements with the various stakeholders to ensure costs are contained and relationships are intact.
- Improve business decisions by providing accurate and reliable business intelligence (information) together with analyzing trends and data.
- Compiling, collating and evaluating all Compliance Reports.
- Ensures that Business Continuity Reports are compiled regularly evaluated and implemented
- Plan and execute campaigns successfully and on schedule. Maintain operational accountability for all campaign execution.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum qualification: Relevant Business Related Degree
- Minimum years of relevant experience: 5 to 6 Years’ experience within operations specifically the Banking Sector. Needs to have a good understanding of regulatory requirements, such as Anti Money Laundering (AML), a Risk and Credit related environment.