Flight Centre Careers 2021- Flight Centre Jobs in United Kingdom 2021. Find here Latest United Kingdom Jobs in Flight Centre. Flight Centre United Kingdom Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UK. United Kingdom Government Jobs Opportunity in United Kingdom. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Flight Centre Jobs in United Kingdom can get here latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Flight Centre Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Flight Centre Jobs in United Kingdom. You can see below current Flight Centre United Kingdom Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Flight Centre Careers 2021- Flight Centre Jobs in United Kingdom
latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Flight Centre Careers:- Flight Centre United Kingdom currently published a job notification on Flight Centre United Kingdom Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Flight Centre Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application Flight Centre Engineering Technician jobs available now. Candidates who are Bachelor’s degree can apply for this Marketing Executive jobs in United Kingdom.
For more details about Flight Centre United Kingdom Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Flight Centre. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Flight Centre United Kingdom Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Flight Centre|
|Name of Job Position||Marketing Executive|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in United Kingdom|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||£30,000 Per Year|
Flight Centre Jobs Marketing Executive
- Are you a savvy, strategic and creative all-round marketer?
- Can you jump between content & comms to strategy and execution of our marketing dreams?
- Do you want to work with business partners and designer to make idea come to life?
Flight Centre Jobs Then we want to hear from you!
The Discova brand was launched in July 2019 and is the newest brand in the Flight Centre Travel Group family of brands. The merger of Buffalo Tours in Asia and Olympus Tours in the Americas created a global DMC business with more than 20 years experience in delivering amazing travel experiences to our customers. With a purpose to connect people and places with a world of possibilities, we are the travel people who work globally, live locally and go the extra mile to help our partners extend their reach.
Flight Centre Jobs About the Opportunity
We are looking for Marketing Executive to join the team, this role could be based in Singapore or London,UK or Bangkok, Thailand or Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia or Hanoi, Vietnam and work virtually with our business’s around the world.
This is a dynamic, fast-paced and results-driven environment that will suit an energetic and strategic thinker with an incredible ‘can-do’ attitude and the ability to problem-solve and use your creative initiative, sometimes learning or trouble-shooting on the fly. You will bring your passion for travel and curiosity about the world and take responsibility of executing the Marketing activities across Email Marketing, Social Media, Website Marketing, and occasionally other Marketing channels/one off projects.
You are intrigued by consumer behaviour trends and generate creative ideas to help us capture new customers. You will the guardian of our brand and are responsible for how our look and feel is projected to our agents, customers and partners. Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all communications and maintain a strong online/offline voice and brand consistent with our marketing goals.
Flight Centre Jobs Key Responsibilities:
- Publish and distribute content on brand websites and social platforms alongside other online and offline channels.
- Working closely with the Global Director of Marketing to develop an integrated content strategy across a variety of channels (Blogs, press releases, guides, white papers, articles, case studies, sales collateral etc)
- Create and maintain a quarterly content calendar, taking into account major annual events and opportunities for strategic campaigns.
- Manage Discova’s email marketing including one-off campaigns, regular newsletter, and personalised automated journeys.
- Responsible to assist in building and maintaining a strong, consistent brand identity.
- Monitoring on marcoms activity report on a weekly/monthly basis and monitoring Google Analytics report on effectiveness of content strategy.
- Implementing best practice SEO principles into online content to drive organic growth.
- Consistently upskill and keep updated with all Discova Products and Services.
Flight Centre Jobs The Essentials:
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in marketing – previous experience of the travel industry would give you and edge!
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related subject.
- Native-level fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Experience with Marketing Automation Tools an advantage (e.g. Salesforce Pardot, Active Campaign, Hubspot)
- Understanding of Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress, Drupal, Joomla)
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
Flight Centre Jobs The Skills and Attributes:
- Outstanding marketing skills with strong customer care focus.
- Highly creative and an outside-of-the-box thinker.
- Solution focused and great at problem solving.
- Results Orientated and high attention to details.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to be flexible and implementing change when needed.
- Able to work under pressure and juggle multiple tasks and able to work outside office hours when required.
- Able to work independently and within a team assisting team members to help everyone achieve results.
- Willing to travel on business when required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
Finally, if you are successful, you will find out that working with Discova is more than just a job. To be part of the Discova family is to be in your element. We offer an exciting career progression globally and a fantastic and supportive team culture and social events that are the envy of the industry.