Flagstar Bank Careers 2021- Flagstar Bank Jobs in Indiana 2021. Find here Latest Indiana Jobs in Flagstar Bank. Flagstar Bank Indiana Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in USA. United States of America Government Jobs Opportunity in Indiana. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Flagstar Bank Jobs in Indiana can get here latest Indiana Job Opening through Flagstar Bank Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Flagstar Bank Jobs in Indiana. You can see below current Flagstar Bank Indiana Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Flagstar Bank Careers 2021- Flagstar Bank Jobs in Indiana
latest Indiana Job Opening through Flagstar Bank Careers:- Flagstar Bank Indiana currently published a job notification on Flagstar Bank Indiana Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Flagstar Bank Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Relationship Banker jobs available now. Candidates who are High School Diploma can apply for this Relationship Banker jobs in Indiana.
For more details about Flagstar Bank Indiana Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Flagstar Bank. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Flagstar Bank Indiana Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Flagstar Bank|
|Name of Job Position||Relationship Banker|
|Jobs Type||Jobs in Indiana|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||$ 75,000.00 Per Year|
Operates with more authority and experience than a Financial Service Representative. This position will have greater lending and basic investment interactions and will participate in more complex banking conversations with customers.
- Meet and exceed sales and referral goals by working with customers to build and deepen relationships by uncovering financial needs, and recommending the best products, services and solutions to meet those needs. Ensure the customer’s needs are met by partnering with the appropriate specialist (branch team, FC, and MLO) to serve the customer’s banking, mortgage and investment needs. This may include participation in ‘Call Nights’.
- Process Transactions/Customer Service. Greet customers and ask questions to determine their needs. Process financial transactions (cash and non-cash bank transactions, balance inquiries, cashier’s checks, money orders, cash advances with credit cards, etc.) in an accurate and efficient manner in accordance with operational and regulatory guidelines. Assist with customer questions and/or issues relating to their accounts. Demonstrate strong customers service skills and the ability to resolve problems and prevent customer dissatisfaction.
- Maintain operational standards including balancing cash drawers at the end of each shift, processing CTR reports and transactions, and opening and closing procedures of the branch. May also include ATM and vault balancing, opening and closing procedures of the branch, etc. Acquire and maintain up-to-date knowledge of applicable policies, procedures, guidelines and bank operating systems.
- 1+ year of previous retail banking experience or 1+ year of equivalent finance, sales or customer service experience
- HS Diploma, GED or Foreign Equivalent
- Life, Health, Series 6/63, and/or NMLS Registration preferred
- Proven customer service skills and the ability to resolve problems and prevent customer dissatisfaction
- Demonstrated computer proficiency
- Desire and willingness to call on prospects and existing clients for sales opportunities.
- Strong listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record of exceeding goal expectations by exemplifying appropriate behaviors and values.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to follow company policies, guidelines and procedures
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality using tact and diplomacy
- Maintain professional dress attire and demeanor
- Ability to work branch hours, including weekends and some evenings