First National Bank Texas Careers 2021- First National Bank Texas Jobs in Arizona 2021. Find here Latest Arizona Jobs in First National Bank Texas. First National Bank Texas Arizona Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in USA. United States of America Government Jobs Opportunity in Arizona. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for First National Bank Texas Jobs in Arizona can get here latest Arizona Job Opening through First National Bank Texas Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest First National Bank Texas Jobs in Arizona. You can see below current First National Bank Texas Arizona Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
First National Bank Texas Careers 2021- First National Bank Texas Jobs in Arizona
latest Arizona Job Opening through First National Bank Texas Careers:- First National Bank Texas Arizona currently published a job notification on First National Bank Texas Arizona Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for First National Bank Texas Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Personal Banker jobs available now. Candidates who are High school diploma can apply for this Personal Banker jobs in Arizona.
For more details about First National Bank Texas Arizona Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of First National Bank Texas. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
First National Bank Texas Arizona Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||First National Bank Texas|
|Name of Job Position||Personal Banker|
|Jobs Type||Jobs in Arizona|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||$ 38,704.00 Per Year|
* Follow the established policies in accordance with the bank and the supervisor’s direction
* Accountable for the personal achievement of monthly new account production as assigned by upper management
* Process deposits and pay out funds in accordance with bank procedures, to record all transactions accurately and balance each day’s operations
* Receive cash and checks for deposit, verify amounts, and look for check endorsements
* Examine cash carefully to guard against acceptance of counterfeit checks and identification
* Enter transactions into computer and issue customer receipts
* Sell and prepare money orders, cashiers checks, bank-to-bank wires, savings bonds, travelers’ checks and certificates of deposit
* Process western union wires and cash advances
* Cross-sell bank services and products
* Provide bank services to a diverse customer base, including a large Spanish speaking population
* Approval limits will be based upon level of authority
* Perform other tasks requested by supervisors as they relate to the bank and its functions
* Ability to work in a high volume, stressful and noisy environment
* Operate a computer and other office machinery
* Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
* Must be able to get along with co-workers and work effectively in a team environment.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
* Schedules are prepared based on business need and subject to change at any time.
* High school diploma, high school equivalency or currently attending high school
* At least 18 years of age
* Must successfully pass background investigation according to company policy