Finely Selected Careers 2021- Finely Selected Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in Finely Selected . Finely Selected South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Finely Selected Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through Finely Selected Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Finely Selected Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current Finely Selected South Africa Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Finely Selected Careers 2021- Finely Selected Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through Finely Selected Careers:- Finely Selected South Africa currently published a job notification on Finely Selected South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Finely Selected Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the the Internal Broker jobs available now. Candidates who are Matric can apply for this Academic the Internal Broker jobs in South Africa.
For more details about Finely Selected South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Finely Selected . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Finely Selected South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Finely Selected|
|Name of Job Position||the Internal Broker|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||R 162,000.00 Yearly|
- Strong Underwriting background and understanding of Policy Wording,
- Scheduling and attending meetings with clients,
- Assessing clients’ current and future insurance needs (Needs Analysis),
- Preparing reports,
- Generate access to potential short-term insurance markets (if not existing already),
- Build and maintain internal and external relationships which includes insurers, clients and lead providers,
- Build rapport and sell products to clients telephonically as well as in person,
- Engage with potential clients and obtain an in-depth understanding of their short-term insurance needs,
- Match customers need to suitable products available at your disposal,
- Upselling additional products and gap covers,
- Provide ongoing service and support to your client base,
- Retention of existing business including renewal discussions,
- Ensure compliance and procedural requirements are always met,
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint),
- Strong in Administration,
· RE5 Certificate and 120 credits on NQF4.
· 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
· Go-getter, self-motivated and driven.