Federal Air Flight Attendant Careers 2021- Federal Air Flight Attendant Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in Federal Air Flight Attendant . Federal Air Flight Attendant South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Federal Air Flight Attendant Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through Federal Air Flight Attendant Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Federal Air Flight Attendant Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current Federal Air Flight Attendant South Africa Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Federal Air Flight Attendant Careers 2021- Federal Air Flight Attendant Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through Federal Air Flight Attendant Careers:- Federal Air Flight Attendant South Africa currently published a job notification on Federal Air Flight Attendant South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Federal Air Flight Attendant Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Flight Attendant jobs available now. Candidates who are Secondary school & Graduate can apply for this Academic Flight Attendant jobs in South Africa.
For more details about Federal Air Flight Attendant South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Federal Air Flight Attendant . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Federal Air Flight Attendant South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Federal Air|
|Name of Job Position||Flight Attendant|
|Job Location||Kempton Park|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||ZAR 27,500 per month|
Federal Air Flight Attendant Jobs Minimum Requirements
- At least 21 years of age.
- Legally authorized to work in the South Africa
- Fluent in the English language, both written and spoken
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience
- Must have a minimum height of 5’0″ and a maximum height of 5’10”. Due to the internal size of our aircraft there are no exceptions to the height requirement.
- Multiple language capacity is an asset and bilingual (English/French) candidates will be given priority consideration
- Be Internet savvy
- Be able to obtain Transport South Africa’s security clearance
- Be able to meet medical standards
- Have a valid South Africa passport
Federal Air Flight Attendant Jobs Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious Canadian host: You will represent the best of South Africa and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.