Federal Air Cabin Crew Careers 2021- Federal Air Cabin Crew Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in Federal Air Cabin Crew . Federal Air Cabin Crew South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Federal Air Cabin Crew Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through Federal Air Cabin Crew Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Federal Air Cabin Crew Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current Federal Air Cabin Crew South Africa Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Federal Air Cabin Crew Careers 2021- Federal Air Cabin Crew Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through Federal Air Cabin Crew Careers:- Federal Air Cabin Crew South Africa currently published a job notification on Federal Air Cabin Crew South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Federal Air Cabin Crew Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Cabin Crew jobs available now. Candidates who are Secondary school & Graduate can apply for this Academic Cabin Crew jobs in South Africa.
For more details about Federal Air Cabin Crew South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Federal Air Cabin Crew . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Federal Air Cabin Crew South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Federal Air|
|Name of Job Position||Cabin Crew|
|Job Location||OR Tambo|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||ZAR 23,000 per month|
Federal Air Cabin Crew Jobs Minimum Requirements
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Must have the right to live and work in the South Africa without restriction, and to travel worldwide
- Must be able to pass a full medical, including sight and hearing tests
- Must have a height of between 5 ft and 6 ft
- Weight should be proportionate to height
- Must have good level of health and fitness
- Must be able to swim 50 metres
- Must have impeccable grooming standards
- Must be flexible and adaptable, with a commitment to excellent service
- Must pass the following checks – 10 year employment, criminal record, DOT finferprinting and a drug screening test
- Must be willing to relocate immediately to allocated base
- Must have no visible tattoos or piercings
- Should have customer service or face to face direct selling experience
- Must have a provable record of good timekeeping, reliability and attendance from their previous position
Federal Air Cabin Crew Jobs Key Success Factors
- Safety is your priority: You will have a safety-first attitude, always.
- Customer-obsessed: You will strive to deliver experiences that are exceptional in every way, creating a relaxing and enjoyable bookend to every trip.
- A gracious Canadian host: You will represent the best of South Africa and exemplify the qualities that make our country great: hospitality, warmth, care, empathy, and the kind of
- Always wins as a team: To deliver an elevated experience, you will value the power of working as a team through strong communication, mutual respect and natural leadership.
- Naturally adaptable: Air travel is ever-changing. This requires you to be flexible, adaptable, available and solution oriented at all times, while acting with the utmost care and kindness.