FDH Bank Malawi Vacancies 2021 Jobs in Malawi Government. FDH Bank Limited and Malawi Vacancies 2021 for Fresher & Experience candidates. Government Jobs in South Africa.
Candidates who are looking for FDH Bank Malawi Vacancies 2021 Jobs in Malawi. Because of FDH Bank Limited and Malawi Career link open for Various Jobs. Candidates who wants to get FDH Bank Malawi Vacancies Jobs they need to read below all the details of FDH Bank Malawi Vacancies Notification. New Finance Bank Malawi Vacancies
FDH Bank Malawi Vacancies 2021 Jobs in Malawi Government
Main Purpose of the FDH Bank Malawi Vacancies
- Managing the Service Centre and its growth.
- Developing strategy for the Service Centre to ensure business growth.
- Generating revenue through deposits mobilization.
- Promoting sales of the Bank’s value adding products.
- Compliance and Risk Management.
- Growing market share.
- Controlling costs for the Service Centre.
- Managing performance of staff at the Service Centre.
FDH Bank Malawi Vacancies: Minimum level of Education
Candidates have following education qualification required for FDH Bank Vacancies:-
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or Accounting/Finance from a recognized University.
Experience for FDH Bank Jobs in MALAWI
- At least 10 years’ experience in banking operations.
Personal competencies for FDH Bank Vacancies in Malawi
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent business acumen and financial management skills.
- Ability to perform well under pressure without compromising work standards.
- Assertiveness .
- Self-motivated and energetic.
- Ability to adapt readily to changes in systems and procedures.
- Team player.
FDH Bank Malawi Vacancies for Property and Facilities Manager
FDH Bank Malawi Vacancies Requirement & Key Duties
- Facilitating needs assessment for the maintenance of premises
- Coordinating the provision of various services required for the maintenance of premises
- Managing contracts for the provision of various services for maintenance of premises
- Managing the maintenance and servicing of generators and other backup power equipment
- Preparing annual property maintenance/repair plans
- Ensuring all premises have functional electrical installations
- Managing office equipment maintenance
- Facilitating hiring of equipment
- Managing disposal of equipment ,
- Managing maintenance of air conditioners
If you meet the above minimum requirements and are interested, please send your applications with updated CV, copies of certificates and names of three traceable referees to the following address;
Head of Human Resources,FDH Financial Holdings Limited,P.O. Box 512 BlantyreEmail: [email protected]
FDH Bank Introduction
FDH Financial Holdings Limited (FDHFHL) is a diversified investments and financial solutions centre with interests in Banking, Discount House Operations, Forex Bureau operations, as well as Investment Management and Advisory Services.
FDHFHL’s current Shareholding structure effective January 2012 is as follows:
- M. Development Limited – 55.00%
- Old Mutual (Malawi) Limited – 40.00%
- FDH ESOP Limited (Employees Share Ownership) – 5.00%
Total – 100.00%
FDHFHL was granted a licence by Reserve Bank of Malawi in October 2009 to operate as professional investment advisors in Malawi. The scope of the advisory work ranges from advisory on investment portfolio management, capital raising structures such as bond issuance, commercial paper structuring and issuance, loan syndication, Due diligence, Corporate valuations, Public and Private equity Placements as well as Initial Public Offer (IPO) lead advisory services among others.
On 2 July 2015, FDH Financial Holdings Limited successfully acquired 75% ownership of Government owned Malawi Savings Bank together with its subsidiary MSB Forex Bureau Limited. One year later, on 1st July 2016, FDH Financial Holdings Limited completed the merger of FDH Bank Limited and Malawi Savings Bank Limited (MSB) into the merged bank called FDH Bank Limited. The merger of the two Banks also resulted in the merger of FDH Money Bureau Limited and MSB Forex Bureau Limited. The merged Bureau de Change is FDH Money Bureau Limited
FDH Financial Holdings currently wholly owns the following subsidiaries:
- First Discount House Limited (FDH): commenced operations April 2002
- FDH Bank Limited (FDHB): Licensed 27 November 2007, operations commenced on 15 July 2008 and
- FDH Money Bureau Limited(FDHMBL): commenced operations 1 February 2009
FDH prides itself in the quality of its services, which has created a formidable reputation for itself in all its business arms.