Farmfoods Careers 2021- Farmfoods Jobs in United Kingdom 2021. Find here Latest United Kingdom Jobs in Farmfoods. Farmfoods United Kingdom Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UK. United Kingdom Government Jobs Opportunity in United Kingdom. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Farmfoods Jobs in United Kingdom can get here latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Farmfoods Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Farmfoods Jobs in United Kingdom. You can see below current Farmfoods United Kingdom Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Farmfoods Careers 2021- Farmfoods Jobs in United Kingdom
latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Farmfoods Careers:- Farmfoods United Kingdom currently published a job notification on Farmfoods United Kingdom Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Farmfoods Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application Farmfoods Engineering Technician jobs available now. Candidates who are required can apply for this Apprentice Retail Assistant jobs in United Kingdom.
For more details about Farmfoods United Kingdom Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Farmfoods. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Farmfoods United Kingdom Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Farmfoods|
|Name of Job Position||Apprentice Retail Assistant|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in United Kingdom|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||£16,420 Per Year|
Farmfoods are a family business with ambition. We pride ourselves on offering our customers great value, quality products from clean and tidy shops with the friendliest team in retail.
We aim to offer sensational value to customers on a great range of everyday family-oriented goods. We back up our sensational value with a focus on delivering an ‘old fashioned’, genuine and friendly customer experience.
Our retail apprentices are very important. They each serve hundreds of customers each week and have the reputation of Farmfoods in their hands. To our customers, they are Farmfoods.
Farmfoods are looking to recruit an Apprentice Retail Assistant for our shop in Plymouth. We offer a permanent full-time position working a variety of shifts, 5 days from 7 each week.
As one of our retail apprentices you will:
- Make all of our customers feel welcome with a friendly smile and simple hello.
- Help customers find the items they are looking for.
- Give a fast and friendly service at the tills, always offering help to pack and leaving a good impression with a friendly thank you and goodbye.
- Handle stock with care whilst working deliveries, quickly placing products into our freezers and onto our shelves ready for our customers to buy.
- Work with the rest of your team to complete the daily and weekly routines that keep our shops clean and tidy.
You will need:
- A friendly, positive, hardworking approach to work.
- To enjoy being busy as there is always something to do. You’ll jump from putting out deliveries to serving on the till, helping customers on the shop floor, completing important cleaning and stock rotation routines and more!
- To be reliable as you will be an important part of a small team. Your colleagues and customers will depend upon you to do your best on each shift and not let the team down.
- A bit of flexibility when it comes to your shifts. When other members of your team are off enjoying their holidays, we may need you to work slightly different hours to cover for them. Rota’s are planned three weeks in advance and your commitments outside of work will be taken into consideration when planning your shifts.
- Ensure that all work set by our apprenticeship provider is completed on time and to the best of your ability.
Work well as an individual and as part of a team
Things to consider
Level 2 Retailer Apprenticeship Standard
Apprenticeship standards are aimed at developing skills within the Apprentice’s chosen career route, each standard has set knowledge, skills and behaviours required to be successful within the job role. This will include the completion of functional skills in Maths and English. Once the apprentice has completed a minimum of 12 months training and the employer and Babcock regional trainer confirm they have met all the requirements of the standard they will be put through to end point assessment. The end point assessment is independent from the training and includes a variety of assessment methods which test the skills and knowledge of the apprentice to ensure they are fully competent in their role. Each Apprentice will be supported throughout the apprenticeship by a structured programme of teaching, e-learning, face to face training and workplace mentoring; this will encourage and help them to meet the requirements of the new standards and will prepare them for the end of point assessment.
This vacancy may close early if sufficient applications are received. Please ensure you apply early to avoid disappointment.