Expo 2020 Careers 2021- Expo 2020 Jobs in United Arab Emirates 2021. Find here Latest United Arab Emirates Jobs in Expo 2020 . Expo 2020 United Arab Emirates Jobs Careers 2021. Government Jobs in United Arab Emirates. United Arab Emirates Government Jobs Opportunity in United Arab Emirates. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Expo 2020 Jobs in United Arab Emirates can get here latest United Arab Emirates Job Opening through Expo 2020 Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Expo 2020 Jobs in United Arab Emirates. You can see below current Expo 2020 United Arab Emirates Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Expo 2020 Careers 2021- Expo 2020 Jobs in United Arab Emirates
latest United Arab Emirates Job Opening through Expo 2020 Careers:- Expo 2020 United Arab Emirates currently published a job notification on Expo 2020 United Arab Emirates Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Expo 2020 Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Accountant jobs available now. Candidates who are Bachelor’s degree can apply for this Accountant jobs in United Arab Emirates.
For more details about Expo 2020 United Arab Emirates Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Expo 2020 . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Expo 2020 United Arab Emirates Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Expo 2020|
|Name of Job Position||
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in United Arab Emirates|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||AED 2000 per month|
The Finance Department is responsible for managing all the financial aspects of EXPO 2020. The department functions include planning organizing, auditing, accounting for and controlling finances, as well as reporting and producing financial statements.
The Accountant – Accounts Payable is responsible for accurately processing Expo 2020 related invoices prior to their approval and payment.The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment;
- Processing invoices in SAP for payments in a timely and accurate manner;
- Routing invoices to appropriate staff for review and receipt of services;
- Researching invoice and payment discrepancies;
- Provide timely and accurate responses to accounts payable inquiries;
- Ensure that all payments transfers are approved and processed.
1+ years’ experience in Accounts Payable in an accountant position, as well as:
- A Bachelor’s degree within a relevant field;
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Excel & Word;
- SAP Experience;
- Experience within the real estate / construction / major events industries is preferable;
- Strong organizational, analytical and account reconciliation skills.