Etihad Careers 2021- Etihad Jobs in United Kingdom 2021. Find here Latest United Kingdom Jobs in Etihad. Etihad United Kingdom Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UK. United Kingdom Government Jobs Opportunity in United Kingdom. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Etihad Jobs in United Kingdom can get here latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Etihad Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Etihad Jobs in United Kingdom. You can see below current Etihad United Kingdom Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Etihad Careers 2021- Etihad Jobs in United Kingdom
latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Etihad Careers:- Etihad United Kingdom currently published a job notification on Etihad United Kingdom Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Etihad Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application Etihad Engineering Technician jobs available now. Candidates who are required can apply for this Sales Support Administrator jobs in United Kingdom.
For more details about Etihad United Kingdom Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Etihad. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Etihad United Kingdom Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Etihad|
|Name of Job Position||Sales Support Administrator|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in United Kingdom|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||£21,500 Per Year|
You will be responsible for providing trade & consumer support and administration, covering all aspects of the business unit. You role will cover both Etihad Holidays UK and Germany business units, therefore a German speaker would be advantageous. You are expected to contribute to achieving Etihad Holidays annual targets using your sales and travel industry network and experience, some international and national travel and occasional weekend working may also be required.
Etihad Jobs JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Policies and Procedures
- Follow all relevant policies, processes and procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Day-to-Day Operations
- Implement the day-to-day standard operations assigned to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures. Refer to supervisor for complex tasks which may require exceptions to procedures
- Safety, Quality & Environment
- Comply with all relevant safety, security, quality, health and environmental procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environment
Etihad Jobs SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
- Consolidate, compile and develop reports to ensure delivery of timely and accurate information on sales trends
- Provide sales force with relevant customer information to ensure timely and efficient customer handling
- Perform analyses on sales trends and performance to support in the design of business scenarios
- Support the sales force in preparing standard reports, to ensure relevant information is provided for effective decision making
- Receive, analyse, and respond to customer enquiries regarding Etihad sales goods and services to ensure the client needs are met in the most effective and timely manner
- Receive, record and issues sales data according to established policies and procedures to ensure data accuracy and execution of transactions according to contractual Terms & Conditions
- Gather, review and update customers information to ensure the accuracy of master data
- Maintain promotional database by entering promotion details, regular and special prices and promotions to provide update information to sales force and ensure consistency of offered promotions
- Enter order and sales in the company system to ensure the delivery of the right product and services at the correct price and with the proper discount level
- Experience in Holiday packaging industry
- Working knowledge of ABTA and ATOL
- Updating website content regularlyCoordinating with UK, Germany and UAE stakeholders
- Digital and Print Marketing
- SEO & Omniture experience would be advantageous
- Organise and attend travel trade shows, FAM and press trips
Etihad Jobs EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Diploma (2 years or more).
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience within relevant field.
Etihad Jobs SKILLS
- Computer skills – Proficient
- English Language skills – Excellent
- Report Writing skills – Basic
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 to bring “Abu Dhabi to the World”. Over the years, we have grown into Etihad Aviation Group, a diversified global aviation and travel company, which is one of the world’s most acclaimed industry brands.
Our airline flies to over 90 destinations with a fleet of 110 Airbus and Boeing aircraft, serving 18.6 million passengers a year and carrying 580,000 tonnes of cargo in 2017. We are honoured to have received many awards for our service and products, cargo offering, loyalty programme, training and Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) service, in recent years. The group is made up of seven business divisions – Operations, Commercial, Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO), Human Resources, Finance, Support Services and Transformation.