Essex Police Careers 2021- Essex Police Jobs in United Kingdom 2021. Find here Latest United Kingdom Jobs in Essex Police. Essex Police United Kingdom Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UK. United Kingdom Government Jobs Opportunity in United Kingdom. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Essex Police Jobs in United Kingdom can get here latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Essex Police Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Essex Police Jobs in United Kingdom. You can see below current Essex Police United Kingdom Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Essex Police Careers 2021- Essex Police Jobs in United Kingdom
latest United Kingdom Job Opening through Essex Police Careers:- Essex Police United Kingdom currently published a job notification on Essex Police United Kingdom Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Essex Police Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application Essex Police Engineering Technician jobs available now. Candidates who are required can apply for this Police Constable jobs in United Kingdom.
For more details about Essex Police United Kingdom Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Essex Police. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Essex Police United Kingdom Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Essex Police|
|Name of Job Position||Police Constable|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in United Kingdom|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||£ 25,658.00 Per Year|
At Essex Police, we value difference. That’s why we have officers from all sorts of backgrounds in a variety of roles, who protect and serve the wonderfully diverse communities in Essex.
Our officers don’t let their differences hold them back. They embrace them and use them as strengths – whether it’s their age and experience, their language, their gender, or their cultural background, everyone has something unique to bring to the workforce.
Our officers are from military, retail, office and teaching backgrounds to name just a few. Whatever their background, their skills have brought something valuable to their role.
Driven by their motivation to keep people safe, our officers pride themselves on acting with integrity and honesty and are guided by a strong moral compass.
Essex Police Jobs Our officers fit the bill, could you?
Starting salary £25,658 with the potential to rise to £43,130 within your first 7 years (these figures include a yearly £2,000 South East allowance).
Could you compassionately support someone who has just been assaulted, lost a loved one or is feeling suicidal?
How do you think you would cope when required to talk someone down from a bridge who wants to harm themselves?
How would you react when faced with a child abuser who wants to tell you what they’ve done?
Do you have the courage to walk into a public order situation and physically restrain individuals who are fighting?
Could you investigate gang culture, drug supply, fraud or corruption?
As a Police Constable you will be responsible for upholding the law, responding to calls for assistance and protecting people from harm using a range of sworn powers in line with organisational standards.
To be successful you will meet our minimum entry requirements, together with demonstrating a passion and commitment to providing a first class policing service to the people of Essex.
Please be aware that on appointment and during your service you may be posted to any location in Essex based on operational need.
Essex Police Jobs Education and experience
To be eligible applicants must meet at least one of the following entry qualification criteria:
Have reached an educational standard of 2 x A levels (or above) or an equivalent ‘Level 3’ qualification. Note: individuals with qualifications higher than the minimum educational requirement will also be eligible to apply.
If you are due to finish studies soon you may be eligible to apply now – view ‘Pending Qualifications section’.
Have achieved an academic or vocational qualification gained outside England and Wales which is considered by the UK National Recognition Information Centre to be a level 3 qualification (see our guide: Becoming a Police Constable in Essex).
Have previously served, such as in the military or armed forces, or similar law enforcement agency, where the applicant has successfully completed the minimum term of service (usually 4 years) and has achieved an exemplary reference on discharge.
Have completed and passed the Level 3 Certificate in Knowledge of Policing.
Be a serving Special Constable* with Essex Police who has attained independent patrol status at the time of application.
Be a serving Police Community Support Officer* with Essex Police who has successfully completed a professional development plan and passed their probationary period at the time of application.
Be a serving member of Essex Police staff and have successfully passed probationary period and has the existing command team support to confirm that they are suitable for consideration to be appointed as a police constable.
*Candidates who are not relying on being a Special Constable or Police Community Support Officer as part of the qualification requirements, but who are existing Special Constables or a Police Community Support Officers may not progress to appointment until they have attained independent patrol status as a Special Constable or completed their probationary period as a Police Community Support Officer.
Essex Police Jobs Personal
In addition to meeting at least one of the above ‘Education and experience’ entry qualification criteria at the time of application candidates must also:
- be a European Economic Area (EEA) National or a Swiss National. Commonwealth citizens and Foreign Nationals are also eligible to apply but are required to have leave to enter or leave to remain in the UK for an indefinite period.
- have resided in the UK for three continuous years immediately prior to application.
- Be over the age of 18. However you can make an application at the age of 17 and progress through the recruitment and selection process, you will not however receive a formal offer of employment until you have turned 18.
- I am not yet 18 but would like to start the application process – apply via Pending Turning 18 Application.
- possess a full UK manual driving license with no more than 6 points.
- I do not yet hold a full UK manual driving licence but am working towards this – apply via ‘Pending Driving Licence Application’.
- not have applied to become a police constable and been unsuccessful at any stage of the Police National SEARCH Assessment process in the last six months with any force.
- not have tattoos which cause offence, are excessive or considered unprofessional. (See Appendix C of our guide Becoming a Police Constable in Essex).
- ideally not have a criminal record. Any previous criminal convictions or cautions (including those spent), fixed penalty notices, traffic offences or any involvement with the police must be declared.
- not be registered bankrupt, subject to County Court Judgements or Independent Voluntary Agreements
- meet the basic eligibility criteria to become a police constable (see our guide: Becoming a Police Constable in Essex).