ESAG Careers 2021- ESAG Jobs in United Arab Emirates 2021. Find here Latest United Arab Emirates Jobs in ESAG . ESAG United Arab Emirates Jobs Careers 2021. Government Jobs in United Arab Emirates. United Arab Emirates Government Jobs Opportunity in United Arab Emirates. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for ESAG Jobs in United Arab Emirates can get here latest United Arab Emirates Job Opening through ESAG Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest ESAG Jobs in United Arab Emirates. You can see below current ESAG United Arab Emirates Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
ESAG Careers 2021- ESAG Jobs in United Arab Emirates
latest United Arab Emirates Job Opening through ESAG Careers:- ESAG United Arab Emirates currently published a job notification on ESAG United Arab Emirates Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for ESAG Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Logistics & Invoicing Executive jobs available now. Candidates who are Diploma/Education And Good Experience can apply for this Logistics & Invoicing Executive jobs in United Arab Emirates.
For more details about ESAG United Arab Emirates Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of ESAG . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
ESAG United Arab Emirates Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||ESAG|
|Name of Job Position||
Logistics & Invoicing Executive
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in United Arab Emirates|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||AED 4,000 – 5,000 per month|
The Job is for Co-ordination between the Production and the Sales Team to ensure for the packaging of the goods as per customer specification and standards and to Co-ordinate with the Freight Forwarders for the loading & movement of goods from Factory to various customer port destinations and tracking and updating of the Cargo Status to Customers and to send the Export related Shipment documents to customers and also to update them in the Common portal.A) Pre- Invoicing:
- Co-ordinate with production team for Despatch Advice
- Checking stock availability in SAP
- Transferring stock from Production order to sales order, Restricted to Unrestricted & Vice Versa Attaching stock items to / from Sales order
- Co-ordinate with Finance team in order to get the order blocks released
- Changing Tax classification for customers outside UAE.
- Getting the Tax Classification approved from finance team
- Scanning the DA’s & maintaining it in the system folder for Audit record purpose
- Preparing Invoice & DO copies – ( System & Manual ) for security clearance & handing it to the respective sales engineers
- Preparing Manual Invoice & Packing List & Updating in the register for Record purpose for export customers.
- Preparing Manual Invoice & PL for GCC & NON-GCC customers & getting it signed by concerned Authority.
- Forwarding the Packing List and Export Invoice to the Freight Forwarder
- Co-ordinate with the Freight Forwarder & getting the containers booked.
- Forwarding Invoice & Packing List to the Freight Forwarder to start off their procedures.
- On dispatch completion, Co-ordinate with the Freight Forwarder for receipt of Bill of Lading / Entry, AWB.
- Applying Certificate of Origin for export customers after receiving the B/L or AWB from FF.
- Co-ordinate with purchase team for Packing Boxes and Fumigation Certificate.
- To compile all shipping related documents as per checklist and sent it by courier to customer
Desired Candidate Profile
Any degree with good communication skill in English ( Written & Verbal ) and Certification in Logistics (preferred).
Should have experience working in Global Export Logistics management role.
Should have hands on experience in liaising with Freight forwarders and invoicing is preferred.
Should have hands on experience in preparing and handling export documentation.
Must be an analytical thinker, customer focused, accountable, initiator, collaborative & team player.
Keyword: Logistics, Invoicing, export, Freight