Ergonomix Careers 2021- Ergonomix Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in Ergonomix . Ergonomix South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Ergonomix Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through Ergonomix Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Ergonomix Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current Ergonomix South Africa Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Ergonomix Careers 2021- Ergonomix Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through Ergonomix Careers:- Ergonomix South Africa currently published a job notification on Ergonomix South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Ergonomix Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the SHEQ Manager jobs available now. Candidates who are Degree can apply for this SHEQ Manager jobs in South Africa.
For more details about Ergonomix South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Ergonomix . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Ergonomix South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Ergonomix|
|Name of Job Position||SHEQ Manager|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
- Developing effective SHEQ risk management and driving continuous improvement towards Zero Harm.
- Executing the group and business SHEQ strategy and driving commitment to Responsible Care principles.
- Providing assurance on SHEQ compliance.
- Influencing business leadership on SHEQ matters.
- Developing and planning SHEQ risk assessments.
- Monitoring and improving effectiveness of SHEQ controls.
- Providing assurance on SHEQ workplace and legal compliance.
- Conducting SHEQ incident investigations, root cause analysis and facilitation of learning.
- Ensuring certification and effectiveness of SHEQ management systems (e.g. ISO 45001, ISO 14001 ISO 9001, PSM and Responsible Care).
- Monitoring and reporting on SHEQ performance.
- Planning and monitoring SHEQ training.
- Managing the SHEQ team’s performance and budget.
- Must have a relevant Degree in Safety, Environmental or Engineering
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a Chemical Operating / Manufacturing environment is essential
- Experience within the agriculture industry would be ideal
- Must have good SHEQ Auditing and SHE Legal knowledge
- Must be proficient in MS Office