Epson America Careers 2021- Epson America Jobs in Indiana 2021. Find here Latest Indiana Jobs in Epson America. Epson America Indiana Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in USA. United States of America Government Jobs Opportunity in Indiana. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Epson America Jobs in Indiana can get here latest Indiana Job Opening through Epson America Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Epson America Jobs in Indiana. You can see below current Epson America Indiana Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Epson America Careers 2021- Epson America Jobs in Indiana
latest Indiana Job Opening through Epson America Careers:- Epson America Indiana currently published a job notification on Epson America Indiana Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Epson America Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Material Handler jobs available now. Candidates who are High School Diploma can apply for this Material Handler jobs in Indiana.
For more details about Epson America Indiana Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Epson America. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Epson America Indiana Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Epson America|
|Name of Job Position||Material Handler|
|Jobs Type||Jobs in Indiana|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||$ 13.65 Per Hour|
Responsible for shipping or receiving inventory and non-inventory goods within a specific area and maintaining the facility and the inventories in an orderly condition. Builds strong relationships with peers, other departments and managers to best meet company goals and objectives.
Distribution Center Operations
- Accurately picks, packs and ships customer orders.
- Performs accurate putaway of inbound shipments.
- Loads and unloads trailers and containers.
- Places appropriate documentation with outbound orders and inbound product per instructions.
- Ensures all compliance requirements and special instructions are met.
- Conducts random quality control audits of inbound and outbound shipments to ensure compliance.
- Complies with all WMS, TMS, and RF instructions.
- Completes housekeeping duties as assigned.
- Participates in cycle counting processes.
- Assists supervisor in monitoring shipping and receiving activities and product flow. Develops and executes daily work plans.
- Ensures warehouse staff are at workstations at assigned times.
- Trains employees in methods and procedures.
- Makes process and procedural recommendations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Conducts safety training and enforces safety programs.
- Ensures assigned areas of warehouse are clean and orderly and that inventory is in proper locations.
Quality and Environmental Management Systems
- Actively participates in the Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001-2000) and Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001).
Requires some specialist or administrative experience to perform tasks at an operational level. Typically requires 2 – 5 years of experience.
Must be able to carry or lift load of 50 pounds
High School Diploma