Entelect Software Careers 2021- Entelect Software Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in Entelect Software . Entelect Software South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Entelect Software Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through Entelect Software Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Entelect Software Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current Entelect Software South Africa Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Entelect Software Careers 2021- Entelect Software Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through Entelect Software Careers:- Entelect Software South Africa currently published a job notification on Entelect Software South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Entelect Software Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Software Developers jobs available now. Candidates who are Bachelor’s degree can apply for this Software Developers jobs in South Africa.
For more details about Entelect Software South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Entelect Software . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Entelect Software South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Entelect Software|
|Name of Job Position||Software Developers|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
What you’ll actually be doing
- Joining a company with more than 16 years’ experience in software craftsmanship; a company known for hiring, continuously growing, and retaining the best people in the industry.
- Working with teams with a common goal: to solve complex business problems, to drive excellence and to make an impact, while pushing yourself and others to become more.
- Using your knowledge and experience to develop world-class, high-quality web and mobile applications for some of the country’s leading organisations.
- Getting involved in various parts of the SDLC – maybe having to do a bit of analysis, design and architecture work as part of your dev tasks.
- Looking at ways to improve the quality of the product we ship through the use of containerisation and continuous integration to create a well-oiled DevOps process.
- Researching cutting-edge technologies, and identifying ways to apply them into your project.
How you’ll do this
- By leaning on your arcane knowledge of software engineering wizardry: best practices, clean code, design patterns and principles.
- By working with the other master wizards and nijas in your team; training, learning and sharing knowledge to complete your quest.
- By understanding how the business and the technology can combine to add true value to your customer and project.
- By pushing the limits, asking questions and challenging preconceived notions of what’s possible. Because, at Entelect, we believe everything is possible.
- By being agile and planning properly, but being open and able to accommodate change when necessary. So you prioritise, you adjust and you get things done.
- By having access to everything you need to become the best at what you do: the facilities, resources and autonomy you need to become more.
What your typical day could look like
You arrive at the office and join your colleagues for the morning team coffee run, while discussing the social meet-up that’s happening tonight. You make a mental note to let your partner know that you’ll be out for dinner. That’s on us.
This morning’s stand up highlights a problem that a team member is facing. You volunteer to help them out. An hour of pair programming later, your team member is on the right track meaning you can move onto that other big ticket item you’ve been designing in your head for the past few days.
You put your headphones on and set about coding your design into a reality. After seeing that your unit tests pass, you commit and push…and watch in anticipation as the build monitor lets you know that it’s been deployed. Awesome!
Before grabbing lunch, you get side-tracked by a debate taking place in another squad. You add your two cents, biased because you love Facebook and care less about the weird licencing. High fives and back pats all round. Good job!
You have 20 minutes free before your demo, so you decide to knock off some technical debt. You spend the next hour having a successful demo with the customer and then rush off to a training session on A-B testing. With a happy customer and having learnt something new, you stop by the bar for a beer with your colleagues while deciding whether to stay for this evening’s LAN or head straight home.
What we need from you
- A bachelor’s degree in IT or Sciences (BSc, BIS, BEng or BCom) is non-negotiable
- A passion for delivering well-crafted solutions, systems and services that make an impact for your client.
- The ability to build applications within an enterprise environment.
- Solid understanding of software engineering fundamentals.
- Commitment to building software using clean code and industry best practices.
- A hunger to continually improve by constantly evolving and adapting your skills.
- A desire to embrace a challenge and be driven by excellence.
- The ability to collaborate and bring your unique contributions to a team environment.
- A passion to build strong relationships and a great career.
- A friendly outlook.