Emirates Group UAE Careers 2021- Emirates Group UAE Jobs in Dubai 2021. Find here Latest Dubai Jobs in Emirates Group UAE. Emirates Group UAE Dubai Jobs Vacancies 2021.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Emirates Group UAE Jobs in Dubai can get here latest Dubai Job Opening through Emirates Group UAE Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Emirates Group UAE Jobs in Dubai. You can see below current Emirates Group UAE Dubai Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Emirates Group UAE Careers 2021- Emirates Group UAE Jobs in Dubai
latest Dubai Job Opening through Emirates Group UAE Careers:- Emirates Group UAE Dubai currently published a job notification on Emirates Group UAE Dubai Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Emirates Group UAE Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Senior Sales Executive jobs available now. Candidates who are Degree in commercial disciplines can apply for this Senior Sales Executive jobs in Dubai.
For more details about Emirates Group UAE Dubai Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Emirates Group UAE. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Emirates Group UAE Dubai Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Emirates Group UAE|
|Name of Job Position||Senior Sales Executive|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in Dubai|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||AED5,270 per month|
Emirates Group UAE Careers JOB DESCRIPTION:
To support the Company’s commercial strategic priorities of Corporate and Premium Leisure growth under the pillar, Maximise Revenue. You will be responsible for the identification, acquisition, implementation, development, and retention of a portfolio corporate, TMC, retail and specialty accounts.
Emirates Group UAE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The primary accountability is to take responsibility for account management across the full sales cycle (identification, acquisition, implementation, development, and retention) for a portfolio of defined accounts with a strong focus on corporate account acquisition and maintenance of existing specialty accounts, specifically cruise and marine focused.
- Based on the knowledge gained from managing the portfolio of accounts, provide recommendations to Regional and Channel Sales Directors on:- account development approaches across industry sectors
development of the commercial strategy
introduction of new product and service offerings
- business opportunities and risks for Emirates.
- Work in conjunction with members of Global Sales; actively seek opportunities for sales under other Emirates commercial programmes. This includes leveraging TMC relationships to secure opportunities from their consulting/advisory arms, seeking MICE sales opportunities.
- Utilize CRM Salesforce.com to communicate account/prospect activity, competitive intelligence, and support to commercial campaigns.
- Achieve/exceed product sales targets within the Territory, to support the planned growth of the business.
- Gather and analyse intelligence on competitors’ activities and market trends, on a territory basis, in order that Sales Directors can modify or refine strategies to maintain a leading position in these markets.
Emirates Group UAE JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Superior presentation skills
- Proven ability to produce analytical reports of high quality.
- Strong people, team management and leadership skills preferably in a multi-cultural environment.
- Systematic and logical approach to problem solving and a capacity to work around problems.
- Ability to communicate, negotiate and influence effectively both internal and external stakeholders.
Emirates Group UAE QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years’ experience in the airline or TMC industry, of which a minimum of 1 year has been spent in a sales or account management position
- Degree in commercial disciplines with emphasis on economics, transportation and logistics, sales, marketing or business management.
- Experience in cross-functional project management and systems implementation would be an asset.
- Prefer experience and connection with managing cruise and marine accounts
- Specific experience of the sales environment of the airline industry, including an understanding of the Internet, direct sales, key accounts & marketing and process development.