Egis Qatar Careers 2021- Egis Qatar Jobs in Qatar 2021. Find here Latest Qatar Jobs in Egis Qatar. Egis Qatar Qatar Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in Qatar. Qatar Government Jobs Opportunity in Qatar. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Egis Qatar Jobs in Qatar can get here latest Qatar Job Opening through Egis Qatar Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Egis Qatar Jobs in Qatar. You can see below current Egis Qatar Qatar Jobs 2021 with all PhD in Comparative Literature from a recognized Program or Department of Comparative Literature, BSc in Electrical Engineering eligibility.
Egis Qatar Careers 2021- Egis Qatar Jobs in Qatar
latest Qatar Job Opening through Egis Qatar Careers:- Egis Qatar Qatar currently published a job notification on Egis Qatar Qatar Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Egis Qatar Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Senior Quantity Surveyor Arabic speaker M/F jobs available now. Candidates who are Bachelor’s Degree can apply for this Senior Quantity Surveyor Arabic speaker M/F jobs in Qatar.
For more details about Egis Qatar Qatar Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Egis Qatar. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Egis Qatar Qatar Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Egis Qatar|
|Name of Job Position||Senior Quantity Surveyor Arabic speaker M/F|
|Job Location||Jobs in Doha|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in Qatar|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||QAR 233,846 mothaly|
Egis Qatar Jobs General Description :
Lead commercial role for the delivery of a Project(s)
The position is responsible for coordination of quantity surveying for preparation/reviewing of bills of quantities, rate analysis, and other commercial activities for the projects.
The position is responsible for checking and certification of payments to the contractors and consultants
Provide Quantity Surveying support related to the Project(s)
Draft or review any contractual letters as required
Attend all project meetings as required.
Egis Qatar Jobs Profile
Skills and Competencies :
– Minimum 10 years of post graduate experience
– Experience in major infrastructure projects or programs. Preference is given for roads, aviation, structures or rail experience.
– Contracts Management experience, including resolution of contractual matters
– Experience in Contract types including: FIDIC and Government forms
– Experience of working with Design-Bid-Build and Design and Build Contracts in particular or a working knowledge of the same
Experience in contract formation and administration.
– Computer knowledge related to quantity surveying field
-Ability to manage and administer pre and / or post contract requirements
-Experience in procurement management and tendering procedures
– Management of medium sized multidisciplinary teams
– Management of service delivery based on a framework involving numerous stakeholders (both internal and external)
– Computer knowledge of software applications related to Quantity Surveying practice.
– extensive experience in cost management, budgeting and expenditures.
Egis Qatar Jobs Key Responsibilities :
– Responsible for the preparation/reviewing Bills of Quantities
Ensure contract document processing procedures are completed in a timely manner
– Responsible for reviewing and processing payments to contractors and consultants, variations and claims, and extensions of time
– To continually seek and capture lessons learned from the cost, financial, and procurement processes and use this intelligence to alter the process, tools and systems in order to improve the approach to delivering the projects
– Liaison with Contracts Department of Ashghal and Provide progress reports to Senior Commercial Manager, as required
Track, manage and ensure commercial actions are completed in a timely manner
– Provide recommendation in processing requests for variation, addendum, extension of time, claims etc. in accordance with Authority policies and procedures
– Administer the Supervision Consultant contract
– To engage claims specialist where required.
Egis Qatar Jobs Qualifications & Criteria
– University degree from a recognized university in an appropriate field such as Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management, Construction Management or equivalent
-Excellent communication skills in English, written and spoken
Egis Qatar Jobs Position localisation
Middle-East/North Africa, Qatar
Egis Qatar Jobs Minimum level of education required
4-Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Science
Egis Qatar Jobs Minimum level of experience required
Over 10 Years.