Eaton Careers 2021- Eaton Jobs in UAE 2021. Find here Latest UAE Jobs in Eaton . Eaton UAE Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UAE. UAE Government Jobs Opportunity in UAE. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Eaton Jobs in UAE can get here latest UAE Job Opening through Eaton Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Eaton Jobs in UAE. You can see below current Eaton UAE Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Eaton Careers 2021- Eaton Jobs in UAE
latest UAE Job Opening through Eaton Careers:- Eaton UAE currently published a job notification on Eaton UAE Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Eaton Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Project Management Coordinator jobs available now. Candidates who are Bachelor Degree or Diploma can apply for this Project Management Coordinator jobs in UAE.
For more details about Eaton UAE Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Eaton . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Eaton UAE Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Eaton|
|Name of Job Position||Project Management Coordinator|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in UAE|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||AED 87723 per year|
Project Management Continuous Improvement is part of the ME Operations Organization.
Drive the improvement of the processes and systems within the Project Management team. Develop projects plans by direct working with the department team to ensure delivering projects on time and budget using EATON project Management tools. Maintain projects Schedules, phasing and invoicing on EAON ERP system updated and reflecting customer expectations.
- The Project Management Continuous Improvement will use his knowledge of project Management concepts to develop with the project team over all projects plans / milestones to ensure delivering all project executed within the PMT on time and Budget.
- Use EATON project Management tools, or equivalent planning tools to provide over all deviated activates
- Maintain EATON ( ERP system ) updated with the correct project deliverables reflection customer requirement. (in depth knowledge of SAP is preferable)
- Monitor existing processes to make sure they continue to perform at optimal levels of efficiency, establish a formal tracking system for standard work structure within Project Management Team. Empower associates to implement ideas generated.
- Ensure timely and correct reporting to manager and parties involved (both internally and externally) in accordance with applicable procedures and guidelines and ensure availability, recording and traceability of data. Provide and Maintain the tools to ensure a balanced workload within the Project management tool
- Support the Operations organization by Keeping the mechanism to ensure accurate forecasted projects delivery daily, monthly and quarterly
- Administer projects invoicing to customer and EATON suppliers, Making sure that PMT are provided with updated reports reflecting daily delivery status
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma required with relevance to the job description
- Fluent in English Language
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with complex and large projects in the industry, either in projects and orders management, sales/quotations, or engineering
- Familiar with ME countries borders laws
- Fluency in Primavera projects or equivalent project management software
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or business managment from an accredited institution with
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for job applicants and employees. Our recruitment processes use balanced selection criteria and avoid unlawful discrimination against applicants on the basis of their age, colour, disability, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, race or racial origin, religion, sexual orientation or any other status protected or required by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Operational Excellence
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Middle East
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No