DUNKIN DONUTS Careers 2021- DUNKIN DONUTS Jobs in New Jersey 2021. Find here Latest New Jersey Jobs in DUNKIN DONUTS. DUNKIN DONUTS New Jersey Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in USA. United States of America Government Jobs Opportunity in New Jersey. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for DUNKIN DONUTS Jobs in New Jersey can get here latest New Jersey Job Opening through DUNKIN DONUTS Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest DUNKIN DONUTS Jobs in New Jersey. You can see below current DUNKIN DONUTS New Jersey Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
DUNKIN DONUTS Careers 2021- DUNKIN DONUTS Jobs in New Jersey
latest New Jersey Job Opening through DUNKIN DONUTS Careers:- DUNKIN DONUTS New Jersey currently published a job notification on DUNKIN DONUTS New Jersey Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for DUNKIN DONUTS Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Crew Member jobs available now. Candidates who are Required can apply for this Crew Member jobs in New Jersey.
For more details about DUNKIN DONUTS New Jersey Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of DUNKIN DONUTS. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
DUNKIN DONUTS New Jersey Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||DUNKIN DONUTS|
|Name of Job Position||Crew Member|
|Job Location||New Jersey|
|Jobs Type||Jobs in New Jersey|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||$11.77 per hour|
Crew Members are responsible for delivering great guest experiences.
As a Dunkin’ Donuts Crew Member, you’ll enjoy the benefits of working in a fun, fast-paced environment!
The Dunkin’ Donuts Crew Member is responsible for providing excellent customer service to our guests. Our customers are our number one priority, and we are seeking candidates who feel the same way.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Must display a customer comes first attitude and deliver excellent customer service.
- Must be able to maintain a calm demeanor during periods of high volume.
- Adhere to established company procedures, guidelines and policies at all times.
- Maintain established company uniform, appearance, and hygiene standards at all times.
- Must be able to lift approximately 25 pounds.
- The Hourly Retail Crew-Member position requires standing for long periods of time.
- Ability to deliver excellent Customer service in a fast-food restaurant environment
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Reliable transportation
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
We provide training, competitive salaries, and advancement opportunities as well as a great work environment. Qualified employees may participate in our health insurance program