Dubai Holding Careers 2021- Dubai Holding Jobs in UAE 2021. Find here Latest UAE Jobs in Dubai Holding. Dubai Holding UAE Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in UAE. UAE Government Jobs Opportunity in UAE. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Dubai Holding Jobs in UAE can get here latest UAE Job Opening through Dubai Holding Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Dubai Holding Jobs in UAE. You can see below current Dubai Holding UAE Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Dubai Holding Careers 2021- Dubai Holding Jobs in UAE
latest UAE Job Opening through Dubai Holding Careers:- Dubai Holding UAE currently published a job notification on Dubai Holding UAE Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Dubai Holding Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Assistant Manager jobs available now. Candidates who are Required can apply for this Assistant Manager jobs in UAE.
For more details about Dubai Holding UAE Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Dubai Holding. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Dubai Holding UAE Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Dubai Holding|
|Name of Job Position||Assistant Manager|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in UAE|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||AED 9,500 per month|
About Jumeirah and the Hotel:
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and provide equal opportunities, employing over 8,000 colleagues from over 140 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, South America, Africa and the Middle East.
We want you to do well from the beginning, so we’ll give you every chance to impress during the recruitment process. We promise our colleagues a warm welcome and will help you feel part of our Jumeirah family from day one. You can rely on us to support you as you settle into your journey with us and make Jumeirah ‘Your Place to Shine’.
Burj Al Arab Jumeirah is designed to resemble a billowing sail and stands at a height of 321m. It is the world’s most followed hotel on Instagram and has been consistently voted the world’s most luxurious hotel. Features include nine restaurants and bars; in suite check-in and check-out; reception desks on every floor; round-the-clock private butlers; use of the hotel’s Rolls-Royce fleet and The Terrace, a one-of-a-kind restaurant, pool, beach and cabana space. The hotel’s 202 luxury suites offer a rain shower, Jacuzzi and stunning news of the Arabian Gulf.
About the Job:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Assistant Manager to join the Butlers team. The Assistant Manager is responsible for ensuring all guest requirements are Met/ exceeded through high level of management & proactive leadership.
Your key duties include:
- Analyses Profile Quality scores, Revinate & LQA results, communicates them to the team and develops Corrective Actions, as needed
- Investigating & Replying all the negative feedbacks and updating them on Revinate
- Monitor and control the VIP amenities and conduct the final inspections for the suites booked for the VIP guests
- Conducts Hotel/ Suite show around when requested by the senior management
- Coordinates and liaises with all concerned departments in order to ensure smooth operations especially for group and VIP arrivals/departures
- Ensures that the Credit Check Report is prepared, duly signed and filed as required
- Check and analyze the rate variance & rate Check reports and ensure room rate and revenue control
- Check and reconcile the DTCM report on daily basis
- Maintains a control on the operational stock and requests replenishment through the specified channels as and when required/requested
- Evaluates operations in order to identify training needs and ensure all the identified training plans are carried out
- Ensure the Jumeirah Sirius loyalty scheme is actively promoted to all guests
In order to be considered for this role, you must have a minimum of 2 years previous experience as Shift Leader in Butler or Guest Services in a 5-star environment with multi-cultural environment.
You must be qualified task and group trainer.
It is essential that you have good command of the English language (spoken and written) and you should be proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
About the Benefits:
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes: your own single room accommodation/live out allowance, free transport to and from your place of work, uniform, laundry services, meals during working hours, annual flight allowance, medical coverage, life and accident insurance, retail and leisure discounts, 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates.