DSV Creditors Clerk Vacancies 2021- DSV Creditors Clerk Jobs in South Africa 2021. Find here Latest South Africa Jobs in DSV Creditors Clerk . DSV Creditors Clerk South Africa Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in South Africa. South Africa Government Jobs Opportunity in South Africa. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for DSV Creditors Clerk Jobs in South Africa can get here latest South Africa Job Opening through DSV Creditors Clerk Vacancies Sites. We are updating this page for latest DSV Creditors Clerk Jobs in South Africa. You can see below current DSV Creditors Clerk South Africa Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
DSV Creditors Clerk Vacancies 2021- DSV Creditors Clerk Jobs in South Africa
latest South Africa Job Opening through DSV Creditors Clerk Vacancies:- DSV Creditors Clerk South Africa currently published a job notification on DSV Creditors Clerk South Africa Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for DSV Creditors Clerk Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Creditors Clerk jobs available now. Candidates who are Matric can apply for this Creditors Clerk jobs in South Africa.
For more details about DSV Creditors Clerk South Africa Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of DSV Creditors Clerk . We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
DSV Creditors Clerk South Africa Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||DSV|
|Name of Job Position||Creditors Clerk|
|Job Location||Kempton Park, Gauteng|
|Jobs Type||Fresher Jobs in South Africa|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Last Date||On Going|
- Request statements from vendors/agents in accordance with their payment terms
- Prepare accurate recons on time for all accounts, across multiple entities prior to payment date, where RSSC is responsible for the vendor
- Maintain and build good relationships with branch administrators, suppliers as well as the operational teams within Africa
- Attend to all queries within the timeframe as set out in the SLA
- Perform root cause analysis and resolve queries related to accounts payable within agreed turnaround times
- Ensure payments are made on time and in accordance with policies and procedures
- Ensure that both business/operations and RSSC is compliant with all DSV policies, both local and global, at all times
- Ensure Debit Items are resolved within current month
- Send Proof of payment to suppliers and branches on time within the same day as payment
- Liaise with branch staff as well suppliers and actively manage the timely resolution of discrepancies/dispute and the submission of outstanding invoices for processing and approval
- Ensure expenses are recorded in the correct accounting periods and the preparation of accruals for month end closing
- Accurate and on time Month end Reporting
- Ensure that there are no aged items on either vendor statements or the sub-ledger – this is to be reviewed and actioned pro-actively
- Processing of Invoices on the system, where RSSC is responsible for this
- Provide supporting documentation and other audit requirements
- Perform any ad-hoc duties as required by immediate supervisor or management