Dot Foods Careers 2021- Dot Foods Jobs in Indiana 2021. Find here Latest Indiana Jobs in Dot Foods. Dot Foods Indiana Jobs Vacancies 2021. Government Jobs in USA. United States of America Government Jobs Opportunity in Indiana. Upcoming Federal Government Jobs.
Jobs seekers who are looking for Dot Foods Jobs in Indiana can get here latest Indiana Job Opening through Dot Foods Careers Sites. We are updating this page for latest Dot Foods Jobs in Indiana. You can see below current Dot Foods Indiana Jobs 2021 with all required eligibility.
Dot Foods Careers 2021- Dot Foods Jobs in Indiana
latest Indiana Job Opening through Dot Foods Careers:- Dot Foods Indiana currently published a job notification on Dot Foods Indiana Jobs site. Candidates who are eligible for Dot Foods Jobs 2021. They can fill their online application the Lot Check Attendant jobs available now. Candidates who are High School Diploma can apply for this Lot Check Attendant jobs in Indiana.
For more details about Dot Foods Indiana Jobs 2021 you can check below. Candidates should advised that they should check official notification before applying. This information taken from official site of Dot Foods. We are not responsible for any error or mistake.
Dot Foods Indiana Jobs Opening 2021 Summary
|Name of Recruiter||Dot Foods|
|Name of Job Position||Lot Check Attendant|
|Jobs Type||Jobs in Indiana|
|Application Deadline||Not Applicable|
|Salary||$ 14.15 – 21.23 Per Hour|
Responsible for using yard management system to assist in performing product and temperature integrity checks. Will be trained to safely and efficiently move trailers on the lot or at the dock door
- Checks refrigerator unit operations to ensure adequate product and temperature integrity.
- Perform lot and /or yard checks
- Performs trailer washing, as needed
- Safely and efficiently moves trailers between pads, doors and buildings on a timely basis
- Perform fuel checks on reefer trailers, and fuel as needed
- Applies lean thinking and tools to identify and eliminate waste in all areas of the position
What Can Dot Offer You?
As a family-owned and -operated company for the past 55 years, Dot Foods has created a strong family culture within the business. As a vital part of that family unit, we want to ensure you feel included and respected for any differing ideas. We appreciate those opinions and count on them to make us successful. In addition to an inclusive working environment, we will provide you with:
We Need You To Have:
- High school diploma or General Equivalency Degree.
- Ability to pass physical abilities test to meet standards of job
- Sufficient hearing and vision necessary to operate powered equipment safely
- Safe driving record.